I've only gone and done it..............

Anything Fullbore rifle related, Hunting, Target, Match.

Moderator: dromia

Jenks

Re: I've only gone and done it..............

#11 Post by Jenks »

ovenpaa wrote:Shooting in DK last year TomK of this forum showed up one morning with his wife who has absolutely no interest in shooting. She tried Christels rifle at 600m, shot a 3" group and promptly announced she wanted one. Oopss.....

Ha Ha! :lol: I was once shooting at 600x at Moodys Down ,using my Old Number 4. My wife was sharing a chums rifle (Blaser Offroad) a few positions away to my right. She was doing rather well with it, and I heard her say. ''I wouldn't mind one of these.'' Well Christmas was only a few months away. On Christmas morning she got a big box nicely wrapped in pretty paper, inside was a Blaser LRS2. ''Did I want one.'' she asked ''well'' said I. And I reminded her of her remark Moodys Down. I only got away with it because I had the good sense to put something sparkly and expensive into the box along with the rifle. Who said romance was dead? ;) :lol:

Jenks
Ovenpaa

Re: I've only gone and done it..............

#12 Post by Ovenpaa »

Nice one. My ex always used to borrow my fountain pen which hacked me off so I got her a lovely Mont Blanc fountain pen gift wrapped for her birthday, I can still remember the look on her face as she opened it up and asked "How the hell am I supposed to tell the time with this?"

...and then it started.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal