Local Clubs and Their Websites

Noteworthy forum events and somewhere to post details of shoots and events for your local and national clubs. PLEASE SEE POST ABOUT GDPR.

Moderator: dromia

Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Local Clubs and Their Websites

#121 Post by Ovenpaa »

Grove Small Arms Club have a web site here and they even have a link to the forum!

http://www.grovesmallarms.org/
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
20series
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

Re: New Oundle club web site

#122 Post by 20series »

TomH wrote:The new website is stunning. Content, design amd functionality are all A1. Halodin is a star. Must get my act together and contact the Membership Secretary as it's just down the road.

Tom
Get your finger out then troutslapping troutslapping , it's a great club with fantastic facilites and nice people :D

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
James K

#123 Post by James K »

Good stuff, keep it coming
bradaz11
Sporadic Site Supporter
Home club or Range: The tunnel at Charmouth, BWSS

Re: New Oundle club web site

#124 Post by bradaz11 »

20series wrote:
TomH wrote:The new website is stunning. Content, design amd functionality are all A1. Halodin is a star. Must get my act together and contact the Membership Secretary as it's just down the road.

Tom
Get your finger out then troutslapping troutslapping , it's a great club with fantastic facilites and nice people :D

Alan
yep, it is, and i'm now a full member!

lollol
When guns are outlawed, only Outlaws will have guns
Hairydavey
Home club or Range: Looe Rifle/Pistol Club, Dutchy Shooting Association.

Looe rifle and pistol club, Cornwall.

#125 Post by Hairydavey »

Based in the little fishing port of Looe.

25 yds indoor range suitable for up to and including .44 special. Friendly guys and girls with mixed ages from teens to pensioners. :)

http://looerifleandpistolclub.bravesites.com/
marko686
Home club or Range: shandon rifle and pistol club

#126 Post by marko686 »

Largs

shoots a wide variety of disciplines at various ranges throughout Scotland

http://www.shandonpistolandrifleclub.org/
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#127 Post by Pete »

http://www.andover-rpc.org.uk/ A beautifully situated range and a great crowd.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
DW58
Home club or Range: Cawdor RGC

#128 Post by DW58 »

Cawdor Rifle & Gun Club has it's own 600 yard range in north-east Scotland a few miles SSW of Nairn.

[above] Cawdor range from the 600yd firing point.

At Cawdor we shoot TR, SR, FTR, Gallery pistol/carbine, ML pistol/rifle with a very full calendar of events.

Cawdor is a very friendly club with active members from teens to octogenarians - we also host Strathpeffer RPC & the Highland branch of the BDS for their regular rifleshoots.
Rob
.22 Anschütz 1416 | .22 Browning T-Bolt | .222 Rem CZ (Mod) | .223 Rem Tikka/KRG X-Ray chassis | .243 Win/.308 Win Sauer 200 (Mod) | .308 Win Tikka T3/GRS Bolthorn chassis | .300 WSM Tikka T3/KRG X-Ray chassis| .308 Sig Sauer SSG 3000 | 7.5x55mm K31
RDC

#129 Post by RDC »

DW58 wrote:Cawdor Rifle & Gun Club has it's own 600 yard range in north-east Scotland a few miles SSW of Nairn.

Cawdor range from the 600yd firing point.

At Cawdor we shoot TR, SR, FTR, Gallery pistol/carbine, ML pistol/rifle with a very full calendar of events.

Cawdor is a very friendly club with active members from teens to octogenarians - we also host Strathpeffer RPC & the Highland branch of the BDS for their regular rifleshoots.

Every time I see pics of this range I want to visit. Looks fantastic!
DW58
Home club or Range: Cawdor RGC

#130 Post by DW58 »

RDC wrote:
DW58 wrote:Cawdor Rifle & Gun Club has it's own 600 yard range in north-east Scotland a few miles SSW of Nairn.

Cawdor range from the 600yd firing point.

Every time I see pics of this range I want to visit. Looks fantastic!
It is fantastic, but there is a catch ... ... ...

... ... ... these aaarggh

From May until October these little barstewards come out when there is little/no wind - they kinda spoil our fun on occasion.
Rob
.22 Anschütz 1416 | .22 Browning T-Bolt | .222 Rem CZ (Mod) | .223 Rem Tikka/KRG X-Ray chassis | .243 Win/.308 Win Sauer 200 (Mod) | .308 Win Tikka T3/GRS Bolthorn chassis | .300 WSM Tikka T3/KRG X-Ray chassis| .308 Sig Sauer SSG 3000 | 7.5x55mm K31