Extreme tumblers - COMING SOON

JDR imports reloading goods to order and has a special interest in historical carbines and all forms of S1 pistols and revolvers.

We also supply everything to do with wet tumbling, with machines ranging from the Rebel 17 to the large, industrial-sized CRC units.
JD4570

Re: Extreme tumblers - COMING SOON

#21 Post by JD4570 »

spud wrote:
jon17 wrote:We're covering UK and Europe-wide sales for these machines, so if you are a business and want to stock these, please mail me direct on: sales@jdreloading.com

Jon
Err not exactly correct Jon as i am a uk seller as well
Hello Spud :wave:

I'm not claiming exclusivity, just that we cover the UK and Europe.

It's the same principle as this thread. We get our Thumlers from STM too.

Jon
JD4570

#22 Post by JD4570 »

Reminder:

FREE UK CARRIAGE
on all Extreme and Thumler tumblers

Jon smile2
Maggot

#23 Post by Maggot »

ovenpaa wrote:
Maggot wrote:Out of interest, would these have any effect on the dimensions of cleaned brass?

I have seen some that have been tumbled with SS media and it looked fine, very good actually, but mine have quite sharp mouths due to VLD chamfering for F/TR and I wondered if this would be affected by this form of tumbling?
If you want to pop some in the post to me I can tumble them and send them back for you to try clapclap
To be honest I don't suppose it would matter one bit as the chamfer is only a loading aid, and they get trimmed quite regularly.

My US cleaner has just started playing up and seems very hit and miss as to what it removes and where.

I do 50 308/303 at a time and that's all.

I have been wondering about these for a time, I might invest.

C