Extreme tumblers - COMING SOON

JDR imports reloading goods to order and has a special interest in historical carbines and all forms of S1 pistols and revolvers.

We also supply everything to do with wet tumbling, with machines ranging from the Rebel 17 to the large, industrial-sized CRC units.
JD4570

Extreme tumblers - COMING SOON

#1 Post by JD4570 »

EXTREME TUMBLERS - Rebel 17 model (220V)

I'm very excited to introduce you to the newest innovation in case cleaning from Extreme Tumblers.
Rebel 15 1.jpg
Designed and built with the shooting community in mind, these all-new case tumblers use the familiar stainless steel media, but their construction is very robust indeed with a great deal of attention paid to the drive system and rollers.
Rebel 15 4.jpg
The barrel and liner of each machine are warrantied for five years.
Rebel 15 3.jpg
Even better, these machines are slightly less expensive than the Thumlers. We will be retailing the Rebel 17s at £212 for just the machine (plus 13A plug, magnet and samples of detergent and citric acid crystals), or £250 for a starter kit comprising the machine, stainless media, magnet tool, full bottle of proper bio detergent and half a kilo of citric acid.

BOTH OPTIONS HAVE FREE UK CARRIAGE.
Rebel 15 2.jpg
At this stage, only the Rebel 17 is available in UK voltage. However we will be standing by with more news on the larger sizes as it breaks.

They haven't been released for sale yet, but we are accepting pre-orders now for delivery as soon as they hit the market. Naturally, as soon as we can, I'll be doing a video about the Rebel 17.

Expressions of interest by e-mail at this stage please. They'll go on the site soon.

Remember, UK carriage is FREE!.

Jon
John MH

Re: Extreme tumblers - COMING SOON

#2 Post by John MH »

What's the next size up?
JD4570

#3 Post by JD4570 »

John MH wrote:What's the next size up?
Those are the Patriot 25 and Defender 40, with the designation equating to the weight in pounds they can hold.

These aren't yet pictured, but some details can be found on the site that's linked in my initial post.
JD4570

#4 Post by JD4570 »

Here is a link to the pre-order page:

Pre-order your Rebel 17 now

Jon
Ovenpaa

#5 Post by Ovenpaa »

Looks like they have covered the existing Thumbler weak point which is the 'bearings' or lack of on the drive and idle shafts, also some decent hand nuts on the lid is handy. The increased size and reduced cost options are a bonus :good:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
rox

#6 Post by rox »

jon17 wrote:EXTREME TUMBLERS - Rebel 17 model (220V)
:twisted: Just when I thought I had all the case cleaning kit I could ever need :cry:

Will be interested to see pricing on the larger sizes. Will the barrels be finished on the inside so they don't rust to pieces like Thumlers?

JD4570

#7 Post by JD4570 »

rox wrote:
jon17 wrote:EXTREME TUMBLERS - Rebel 17 model (220V)
:twisted: Just when I thought I had all the case cleaning kit I could ever need :cry:

Will be interested to see pricing on the larger sizes. Will the barrels be finished on the inside so they don't rust to pieces like Thumlers?

Yes I think they are properly finished on the inside, but I will double check.

Pricing on the giant sizes - will announce it when we know. Likely to be next summer though.

Jon
JD4570

#8 Post by JD4570 »

Further information for you. The spec is actually Rebel 17 - in other words it holds 17lb because it runs on proper bearings.

• High strength powder coating including inside the drum
• Large, half-inch roller shafts with sealed ball bearings
• Heavy duty base unit with dual motor support brackets
• Easy on/off nylon locking nuts for the drum lid
• Longer lasting seamless drive belt

All in all a real sexy beast of a machine!

Jon
Ovenpaa

#9 Post by Ovenpaa »

jon17 wrote:
• High strength powder coating including inside the drum
• Large, half-inch roller shafts with sealed ball bearings
• Heavy duty base unit with dual motor support brackets
• Easy on/off nylon locking nuts for the drum lid
• Longer lasting seamless drive belt
Jon, out of interest do you know what the Thumler capacity is?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
rox

#10 Post by rox »

ovenpaa wrote:Jon, out of interest do you know what the Thumler capacity is?
15lb