Pimping the BR99

'Something shiny from the SHED' - A range of shooting and reloading accessories designed and built here in the UK.
Ovenpaa

Re: Pimping the BR99

#41 Post by Ovenpaa »

I am due to start putting a couple more together within the next few days and we have some more magazines due in as well.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
bofor
Home club or Range: Great WesternShooting Club

#42 Post by bofor »

ovenpaa wrote:I am due to start putting a couple more together within the next few days and we have some more magazines due in as well.
Ovenpaa

When you have decided about the Aluminium lowers and the full price of total gun let me know.
The standard stock is a little long and a sliding stock will be great.
John
    bofor

#43 Post by bofor »

ovenpaa wrote:I am due to start putting a couple more together within the next few days and we have some more magazines due in as well.
    I picked up a Bora99 today to try the fit, its definatley TOO long in the stock, don`t suppose the stock can be reduced cut slightly now. Otherwise I will have to wait until Ovenpaa makes the Ali version lower BEFORE I buy one.
    John
      Ovenpaa

#44 Post by Ovenpaa »

Yes they can be shortened a bit with some imagination and look OK for it as well, of course ir does depend on how much you need to reduce the trigger pull by...
      /d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
      techguy

#45 Post by techguy »

Sent by PM instead.. carry on!
      4Islander
      Home club or Range: WNSC

#46 Post by 4Islander »

I would be interested in the whole package, new gun with the upgraded lower fitted.

any news on when or if this lower will be built ?

4I
      Ovenpaa

#47 Post by Ovenpaa »

When I get enough firm orders, as much as I would like to build the lowers now I would prefer to wait until there are enough interested parties who have commited to the build.
      /d

Shed Journal
      bofor

#48 Post by bofor »

ovenpaa wrote:When I get enough firm orders, as much as I would like to build the lowers now I would prefer to wait until there are enough interested parties who have commited to the build.
      Can you give us some idea of price for a full gun/part gun, how many firm requests you have or need ?

Reading the different forums I can only count maybe 3 people seriously interested. This includes me.

I was going to PM you but cant find the PM button here.

John
      John
        DanTheMan
        Home club or Range: Weybridge

#49 Post by DanTheMan »

bofor wrote: Reading the different forums I can only count maybe 3 people seriously interested. This includes me.
        4 as I have a slot ready, just watching this thread to see how it pans out price wise, also juggling cash for the side charger fore end so wondering which to get first.
        StangGT
        Home club or Range: Phoenix

#50 Post by StangGT »

Fwiw Ovenpaa, I'm very interested in the idea. But but but, I'm still a few months off an S1 ticket, so I obviously can't put my hand up yet. Just wanted to show you that there is some demand out there that falls under the 'not yet' heading. A reliable, AR style shotgun is what I (and I think many others) am after. Particularly when the Vepr 12 is a chunk more money...

Cheers...