K22 Pricing

24" and less, a place to discuss all things handgun related, section 7.3. Long barrelled revolvers, long barrelled pistols and section 5. Overseas contributions are more than welcome.

Moderator: dromia

phaedra1106

K22 Pricing

#1 Post by phaedra1106 »

I know Caledonian are the importers of the Grandmaster K22's but while looking on Guntrader for something else I came across Shooting Supplies (not my favourite people) and they are advertising the X-Trim at £749, that's £100 less than Caledonian!. I know the photo shows a standard trim but it def. says it's the X-Trim version that's for sale.

They also have the X-Trim Plus with chrome slide and 2 mags for £971, do they usually come with 2 mags?
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
Primer

Re: K22 Pricing

#2 Post by Primer »

The £749 is the price for standard model everywhere else, the X trim plus doesn't come as standard with a chrome slide, it has a bigger mag release, different safety, better sights and tuned trigger. Yes they all come with 2 mags and the X trim plus is £960 with the 20rd mag extenders.

I'm sure I've looked at shooting supplies website before for other guns and the prices are never the same as advertised in gunmart.
When people ask stupid questions, I feel obligated to give sarcastic answers