20series

Moderator: dromia

Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: 20series

#11 Post by Ovenpaa »

Hey that is not so bad, dropping 22 still gives you 96%, and you had a good time and a couple of beers as well I hope. :D

Safe journey home Alan.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Dangermouse

#12 Post by Dangermouse »

Your mentioning of the Police Sport UK small and boring team, reminded me of the Police Sport short range games held at Bisley on 14th - 16th September.

http://www.psukshooting.org/index.html

The games have grown nicely and there is a discipline for everyone, from air rifle to the bigger small bore (ing) competitions and the F Class short and Long range comps.
Black powder is well catered for and there is the normal Target Shotgun slug comps.
The Blue team will probably be running the Shotgun and practical rifle matches.

Any one can enter but unfortunately you only pick up silver wear if you are actually a serving or retired Police Officer.

I will be there for the whole event, make a date in your diary and if you need accommodation, sort it now as the camp gets booked early on,

DM
Without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of civilisation, of the massacre of mankind.
Forever Autumn, War of the Worlds.
Ovenpaa

#13 Post by Ovenpaa »

Dangermouse wrote:Your mentioning of the Police Sport UK small and boring team, reminded me of the Police Sport short range games held at Bisley on 14th - 16th September.

http://www.psukshooting.org/index.html

<snip>

I will be there for the whole event, make a date in your diary and if you need accommodation, sort it now as the camp gets booked early on,

DM
This has been in my diary and three days booked off for ages, last weekend a certain wife told me our trip to DK was booked and ferry paid for (WooHooooo)

Then she noticed I had three days booked off for the week we are heading off (WAHHhhhhhhhhh!!!)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Dangermouse

#14 Post by Dangermouse »

Lordy lord, I was hoping to compete with you at this one.

There are several F Class rifles which will be on the firing point this year but most of the lads turn up with their Remi 700's or AI's which they use for hunting.
This makes the competition a little easier to do well in than some of the F Class league comps, especially as some of the shooters only get to shoot beyond 600 yards once a year at this comp.

DM
Without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of civilisation, of the massacre of mankind.
Forever Autumn, War of the Worlds.
Ovenpaa

#15 Post by Ovenpaa »

Dangermouse wrote:Lordy lord, I was hoping to compete with you at this one.
I am always happy to show you how it is done DM :D Just give me a shout whenever you are free, I am sure I can find some time for 1000 yards.

There is always the Europeans as well. No way am I missing that this year.
/d

Shed Journal