21st Century Shooting

JDR imports reloading goods to order and has a special interest in historical carbines and all forms of S1 pistols and revolvers.

We also supply everything to do with wet tumbling, with machines ranging from the Rebel 17 to the large, industrial-sized CRC units.
JD4570

21st Century Shooting

#1 Post by JD4570 »

Delighted to announce that we've been made a UK/Europe reseller for 21st Century Shooting:

21st Century Shooting

We'll be starting off soon with a review of their Stainless Steel Benchrest Quality Primer Seating Tool.

Jon
JD4570

Re: 21st Century Shooting

#2 Post by JD4570 »

An update on this:

Quite a few of you are asking for the hand primer (amongst other things) and wanting to know when it will be in stock.

We are working this out as we go along, since 21st Century produces some very popular lines and there can sometimes be tailbacks. I think the best estimate I can offer for the hand primers right now is "sometime in early January" but to get an idea of numbers I was simply going to take a show of hands (i.e. PM or preferably e-mail to sales@jdreloading.com) with your items. Then I can put in an order for everything at once. The hand primers are £142.75 and the shellholders £11.50 each. Please note, these shellholders only work with the hand primer and not any other 21stC gear.

I think the above plan is what we'll follow until I inevitably have some spares in and can just sell them off the shelf.

So... please let me know your part numbers for hand primers or anything else at 21stC (give me as much info as you can) and we'll go from there.

Thanks everyone,

Jon