Annealing Cups

'Something shiny from the SHED' - A range of shooting and reloading accessories designed and built here in the UK.
Ovenpaa

Re: Annealing Cups

#11 Post by Ovenpaa »

I only have pictures of a very early model of an earlier version which is not the same as the new version which is a lot smaller and quite different, in fact all that is really shared is they both anneal cases!

:oops:

/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#12 Post by dromia »

Will it play 78s as well, what stylus have you on it?

Pre-amp?

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Alpha1

#13 Post by Alpha1 »

I tried to buy one I forgot my password a new password was supposed to be sent to my email address but it has not shown up yet.
I want one in .308 I can not see tempaliq advertised on your site either ?.
Christel
Site Admin

#14 Post by Christel »

Alpha1, just email us with whatever you are after.

Regarding not seeing something on our site... :oops: ....just so busy all the time that the site is not always updated.
Ovenpaa

#15 Post by Ovenpaa »

Yup, the site is due a big revamp to reflect what we do these days and the new products we have added. I built a load of annealing cups blanks recently so they are finished with pilot bores ready to be machined to the customers exact needs. As an example I finished one for .303 brass.

Let us know which annealing cup you need and it can go out in the post this morning as a way of thank you for the parts you shipped down recently.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Maggot

#16 Post by Maggot »

dromia wrote:Will it play 78s as well, what stylus have you on it?

Pre-amp?
TW*T....that made me laugh!!!
Alpha1

#17 Post by Alpha1 »

Thats very kind of you I'd like one in .308 please. It's for the mas36 the case necks keep splitting.
Alpha1

#18 Post by Alpha1 »

WOW tempilaq as well I did not expect that. You are very generous thank you. I love the annealing cup its a work of art. I'm tempted to use it for a ornament .LOL goodjob
Ovenpaa

#19 Post by Ovenpaa »

Good to hear it arrived OK, on the subject of 'work of art' we have been putting the finishing design touches on three new products that will be the basis of a new 'SHED Signature range.' For a long while I have had an idea for a new take on how to do certain things when reloading and wanted to make some items that not only worked very well they were tactile and designed with the ergonomics of the process in mind and finally they look very special hence the name Signature range.

So keep an eye out for some new stuff later this year, there is nothing like them on the market and they are the sort of things that should outlast the owner and be handed down to the next generation of shooter.
/d

Shed Journal
Alpha1

#20 Post by Alpha1 »

I'm intriuged I can not wait to see what you have been up to. thankssign
If you want some one to appraise them I'm available research and development is my speciality. I'll willingly sign a none disclosure contract. lol lollol