Sennybridge

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

waterford103
Site Supporter Since 2018
Home club or Range: Aberdeen FBGC

Re: Sennybridge

#11 Post by waterford103 »

ChrisB wrote:Managed to get sunburn there once....and frostbite...
on the same day I bet ! We had an exersise there way back , the weather had been roasting before we got there , before we'd got the kit out the rain started and it didn't stop the whole week , trench foot was a worry , pneumonia a consideration . The day they called endex I t stopped raining , the sun came out as we packed our kit (soaked ) and weapons ( rusty ) and endured a very soggy steamy trip home .
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
snayperskaya
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#12 Post by snayperskaya »

Apart from one day on G range last September (warm and sunny) it's rained every time I've been........but on leaving and driving through Sennybridge itself it always seems to clear up!.
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
ChrisB
Home club or Range: URC

#13 Post by ChrisB »

Yep, was a nice sunny drive back...ffs...l :-)
Paper Assassin
River
Home club or Range: "Hereford Breech Loading Rifle Association" Ledbury Rifle & Pistol Club" and "Invitation & Crown House Armouries Clubs". I shoot at Stoke Orchard, Severnside, Sennybridge and Kingsbury ranges. Also, Arizona!

#14 Post by River »

Great day on G Range yesterday, no rain, sunshine an just a bit of wind, probably doesn't get much better than that!