Playtime in Poland.

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

legs748
Home club or Range: Mattersey R&PC

Playtime in Poland.

#1 Post by legs748 »

Not a full write up as such, but if anyone is in Warsaw anytime this place is well worth a visit, parabellum shooting range on the outskirts.

http://www.strzelectwo.info/en/gun

Set aside a bit of cash, we rented four guns, a Glock, a colt 1911, an MP5 and an AK 47. After registration we were given a safety brief then it was off into the range, the pistols were fun, loved shooting the 1911, the AK was good but blasting through 100 rounds of 9mm on full auto with the MP5 was well worth the (cheap) air fair from doncaster! I could have done that all day. It was the last evening of our stay over there with friends, I was determined not to bring any zloty back, thanks to parabellum I didn't!!

The range is in the basement of a residential property and as such is quite informal, English is spoken to a high level by the instructor, to the extent of leaning over my shoulder as the MP5 ran dry for the last time whispering "maybe one more box??" If only!
It was working when i left it...........
froggy
Home club or Range: HPRP (UK) + Corsaires Malouins (France) + Czech Rep

Re: Playtime in Poland.

#2 Post by froggy »

Sounds like a nice place !! Thanks for the link.
They have a pretty impressive guns list to choose from :good:
Want to shoot pistol ? Don't retreat... reload & run forward !!
http://dynamicshootingcz.co.uk/
Hubert
Home club or Range: ZKS Warszawa, Poland

#3 Post by Hubert »

If anyone is going to visit Warsaw drop me a message. If time allows, I can contact you with people and introduce you to any type of shooting either @ my club or the other shooting ranges.
Precision rifle / pistol, IDPA, IPSC, 100-300 scoped rifle, open sights, AR15, black powder just name what you are after.
Hubert
Anschutz .22LR model 1913 x 2, Keppeler 6,5x55SE x 2, FWB AW93 .22LR, SIG X6 & X5 9mm, SIG P226SL SO 9mm, SIG P228 9mm, SIG P210 Target 9mm, SIG P239 9mm and SIG P226 .22LR
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#4 Post by snayperskaya »

Hubert wrote:If anyone is going to visit Warsaw drop me a message. If time allows, I can contact you with people and introduce you to any type of shooting either @ my club or the other shooting ranges.
Precision rifle / pistol, IDPA, IPSC, 100-300 scoped rifle, open sights, AR15, black powder just name what you are after.
Hubert
Out of curiousity are you the same Hubert I had a Dragunov stock set off recently???.
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
matdoodson

#5 Post by matdoodson »

Cracking looking facility... I imagine you could get hooked there!
legs748
Home club or Range: Mattersey R&PC

#6 Post by legs748 »

matdoodson wrote:Cracking looking facility... I imagine you could get hooked there!
It was great but quite steep, the overall bill for three lanes, four guns and ammo was £140! I'm sure I could get S&B 9mm here cheaper! As for addictivness I'd go back tomorrow!

Hubert, I'll bear that in mind, we were over visiting freinds who also go clay shooting with us when they are over here. I think they were looking in to finding a clay shoot over there. Alas, I think they are following work over to the states next year, so I may have had my final visit to your city, which I have visited about five times, along with numerous visits to the previous home in Polinica zdroj. Seriously people, Poland is a beautiful country and well worth a visit.
It was working when i left it...........
Hubert
Home club or Range: ZKS Warszawa, Poland

#7 Post by Hubert »

@snayperskaya
Nope, it's not the same Hubert. I have never owned any Dragunov, shoot only once last year.
@legs748
I've just visited Kudowa Zdrój for the last couple of days. It is located next to Polanica. If you plan to visit Poland next time drop me a message and what kind of shooting are you interested in. I'll find ranges and pricing for you.
My club ZKS Warszawa charges guests according to this price list: http://www.zks.waw.pl/index.php/10-elem ... ennik-2014
Club price for guests (range and gun included): 9mm PARA is 2PLN per shot that's about 33-35 pennies/shot, minimum 25 shots
Hubert
Anschutz .22LR model 1913 x 2, Keppeler 6,5x55SE x 2, FWB AW93 .22LR, SIG X6 & X5 9mm, SIG P226SL SO 9mm, SIG P228 9mm, SIG P210 Target 9mm, SIG P239 9mm and SIG P226 .22LR