News from the NRA 15th of May

News from the National Rifle Association (UK)

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Please note that the NRA section has been locked until further notice.
Christel
Site Admin

News from the NRA 15th of May

#1 Post by Christel »

Stop Press

Online Entry Facility now available!

Further to our previous e-mail we now have an online entry facility for anyone that wishes to enter the individual target rifle competition being held on Saturday 11 June at 300, 500 and 600 yards during the Inter-Counties. The whole weekend has been reformatted after valuable input from competitors and the individual competition has been expanded to allow all target rifle competitors to enter not just those competing in the Inter-Counties team events.

This first match, held on the Saturday morning, is the R Jarvis. The conditions are as for Queens I (2 convertible sighters and 7 to count at 300, 500 and 600 yards). The first detail will fire at 08.45 on Saturday and the match will be completed during the morning. The entry fee is £37.50.

If you would like to enter online or download the entry form you can do so at

http://www.nra.org.uk/common/asp/Calend ... RA&id=2617

Please note that if you are part of your County squad you should check with your team Captain to make sure he has made an entry for you with the team entry.

English Twenty Club Open Meeting

There are a few places remaining in the English Twenty Club Target Rifle Open Meeting being held at Bisley over the Bank Holiday weekend 28 to 30 May 2011. Further information can be found at

http://www.nra.org.uk/common/asp/Calend ... RA&id=2724

To make an entry please e-mail Tom Rylands at tom@rylands.me.uk

The deadline for entries has been extended until Wednesday 18 May.

HBSA Open 1910 Short Range Championship

Entry forms and information for this event can be found at

http://www.nra.org.uk/common/asp/Calend ... RA&id=2731

Squadding Card Adverts

We still have five spaces left to advertise on the back of the Imperial Meeting squadding cards. These cards will be seen by nearly 1400 TR and F Class competitors during the Imperial Meeting (and let's face it they can't help but read your advert whilst in the queue to collect their ammunition!)

The price per squadding card is £85 plus VAT.

We can design an advert for you if you supply the text and graphics or we can supply sample cards if you want to design your own advert. Bookings will be accepted on a first come first served basis.

So why not advertise your business, product, shooting event or club membership to exactly the sort of shooter you want to attract?

If you are interested in this advertising opportunity then please contact Karen Robertson on Karen@nra.org.uk by Monday 23 May.
karen

Re: News from the NRA 15th of May

#2 Post by karen »

Bugger - keep forgetting to add my News items on here

Sorry!!!

Love

Karen
Christel
Site Admin

Re: News from the NRA 15th of May

#3 Post by Christel »

As long as you do not mind, Karen.

The way I see it is that there must be members of the forum that are not members of the NRA and I think the news is relevant to them as well as to us members.

:D