The National Match - Wins Like Buses

All types of competitive shooting including Bell Target, MR TR F/TR F Open, GR, Small Bore and BR

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
This section is for people who shoot or want to shoot in competitions and includes future events, how to get started, choice of rifle and calibres including wildcats, how to prepare for your competition, and of course how you did!
Steve E
Home club or Range: Where ever I shoot.

Re: The National Match - Wins Like Buses

#11 Post by Steve E »

ovenpaa wrote:Well done indeed Steve, it must be very fulfilling to be picked to represent our country and better luck next time.
Very chuffed with being selected and still on a bit of a high. Being selected for England is a crowning achievement especially as it is well known that England is the hardest team to get into. Day after the National I shot for the English XX against Combined Servicces and Scotland. Enland won that match :flag5: and I was fortunate to be the top scorer for England and highest score in the match with a 150. 19. lots of thanks to my coaches in both matches, Jon Underwood in the National and Bruce Winney in the English XX Vs Combined Services and Scotland.