Prince Harry speaks

Post a picture or Youtube of something interesting, no peaches or muffins please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
If your post is vaguely 'Not Work Safe' please include NWS in the Subject field.
Chuck

Prince Harry speaks

#1 Post by Chuck »

Prince Harry speaks about the uncomfortable history of The Commonwealth.

https://youtu.be/BPFRQOQpiNw
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Christel
Site Admin

Re: Prince Harry speaks

#2 Post by Christel »

Prince Harry was blinded by an ultra woke Hollywood starlet with not much else going for her. Voila, along came the child.

I feel sorry for him, also I suspect he is suffering from PTSD of some form.
DaveB
Home club or Range: Wellington Service Rifle Assocaition; NZ Deerstalkers Association; Wairarapa Pistol & Shooting Sports Club

#3 Post by DaveB »

I have lost whatever sympathy or liking I may once have had for this particular Royal. Now as far as I am concerned he is nothing but another vacuous 'woke' celebrity, unable to do anything but denigrate the achievements of his forbearers (and betters).
Geek
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

#4 Post by Geek »

DaveB wrote:I have lost whatever sympathy or liking I may once have had for this particular Royal. Now as far as I am concerned he is nothing but another vacuous 'woke' celebrity.
Well said
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
Geek
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

#5 Post by Geek »

Christel wrote:Prince Harry was blinded by an ultra woke Hollywood starlet with not much else going for her. Voila, along came the child.

Agreed.
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
Sixshot6
Home club or Range: Mattersey

#6 Post by Sixshot6 »

Christel wrote:Prince Harry was blinded by an ultra woke Hollywood starlet with not much else going for her. Voila, along came the child.

Given her track record she will likely throw him away when hes no longer useful and he will be even more of a shell of a man by then.... never marry wokeness. It doesn't end well.
DaveB
Home club or Range: Wellington Service Rifle Assocaition; NZ Deerstalkers Association; Wairarapa Pistol & Shooting Sports Club

#7 Post by DaveB »

Nothing in any way, shape or form associated with 'wokeness' ever ends well.
Alpha1

#8 Post by Alpha1 »

I don't really care I have a life of my own. I don't understand why one would be remotely interested in anything they have to say or do. I have no idea why anybody would want to post this drivel on a shooting forum. Get a life.
Christel
Site Admin

#9 Post by Christel »

Alpha1 wrote:I don't really care I have a life of my own. I don't understand why one would be remotely interested in anything they have to say or do. I have no idea why anybody would want to post this drivel on a shooting forum. Get a life.
Alpha1, you are missing the point.

I am not interested in anything they have to say as it is mostly teary eyed ill-informed nonsense that comes out when they open their mouths.
There is a surge of wokeness spreading all over the developed world - a bit like C-19.
Harry and Meghan are part of it and many of their followers will vote accordingly.

This will affect who is in charge and in the end what sort of gun laws we have.

Know your enemy has never been more true.
stuarta
Home club or Range: Bicester Town pistol and rifle club

#10 Post by stuarta »

Christel
Your reply to Alpha 1 is in the ten ring, such a sensible response.