Firearms control and the shooting community

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

lovemovies22

Firearms control and the shooting community

#1 Post by lovemovies22 »

I have talked to people on a forum and there was confusion about what I wanted. I wanted to write a firearm history book on firearms in England and how firearms restrictions came to be. I’m not boasting, I seriously plan to write everything on every topic and my views as well. What the historical rules and people’s Views on firearms restrictions on different points in time. I explained I wanted to write it, and I accidentally told that someone is in happy that firearms to difficult to get in the country. I disagree with this statement and that everyone should be able to enjoy sporting and sporting competitions. People thought I was anti gun, and I lost support. Except maybe five people. If you like shooting sports, you are pro gun. I like hunting and shooting such as competitive shooting and target shooting (or rather the thoughts of doing so. It can be a fun activity to spend time with friends and that is what matters.

It is not enough for me to do research but I need ideas from the uk shooting community to strengthen my views and to talk about them. I’m friendly so do not be afraid to talk to me.

What I learned is that I need to make my views clear on the Internet, so the translation is not lost.

People have to have gun storage checks by police. A note from the GP and other restrictions, some good and not so good. Yes, the uk shooting community can have disagreements over policy.

But the most important thing:

We need to be happy together and enjoy the competitive shooting sports.

Friends together are important.

Remember people should enjoy shooting sports and more people are finding out the joy of the sport.

Looking forward to your thoughts. I’m a newcomer to the uk shooting community.