Mandatory vaccinations for care home workers –

Moderator: dromia

Chuck

Mandatory vaccinations for care home workers –

#1 Post by Chuck »

Mandatory vaccinations for care home workers – a slippery slope?
MOST DEFINITELY IMHO: if they this quackcine mandatory for THEM, then EVERYONE will be forced - and we know it!

https://ukhumanrightsblog.com/2021/04/1 ... ore-185609
But with the publication yesterday of the Government’s consultation paper on vaccine requirements for all staff deployed in a care home supporting at least one older adult over the age of 65, the debate raging about “vaccine passports” has a real target in its sights. Not only because the government has found some primary legislation that gives it the power to introduce mandatory vaccinations, but also because the proposals are not limited to employees.

According to the consultation paper (which will take five weeks to circulate, enough for more age groups to move into vaccine eligibility bands), the vaccine requirement will extend to visiting professionals, in particular

The policy proposals provide clear exemptions, but only on medical grounds. Vaccine refusal based on cultural or religious objections is not exempt. Pregnancy is at the moment included in the medical exemption but is under review.

Pregnant women are now being advised to be jabbed - is that sick or what!

This forced poisoning must NEVER be allowed to happen - but it will! Funny also how NO newspaper has ever said if this concoction is Halal or Kosher!
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

Re: Mandatory vaccinations for care home workers –

#2 Post by Pete »

No-one in their right mind would give a s**t whether or not it's kosher, halal, haram, beth din, buddha friendly or dei gratia........if there's a chance it might work.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Rarms
Past Supporter

#3 Post by Rarms »

Pete wrote:No-one in their right mind would give a s**t whether or not it's kosher, halal, haram, beth din, buddha friendly or dei gratia........if there's a chance it might work.

Pete

What if my chances of getting a blood clot from the jab far out weigh my chances of dying of cover?
Chuck

#4 Post by Chuck »

No-one in their right mind would give a s**t whether or not it's kosher, halal, haram, beth din, buddha friendly or dei gratia........if there's a chance it might work.

Pete
And here comes Pete true to form. wallhead wallhead

Sadly Pete there ARE people who think that way and WILL refuse for just that reason - as is their RIGHT! Some of these people are NOT in their right mind though but HEY, just you avoid the key point in the message: FORCED JABS. But I guess you'd be happy with that eh!
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#5 Post by Alpha1 »

Chuck
I really don't get were you are coming from.
I have had both doses of the vaccine and I feel great and so has my Wife my Son and his Wife.
I have home test kits supplied by my employer that I can use to test my self every day. I know every day If I have this virus or not and so does my Son and his partner..
I can guarantee that I am Covid free My Son and his Wife are Covid free . So we can walk into any care home to visit old and struggling parents, Any Hospital, pub or restaurant in the UK and you aint going to get the disease from us.

Why would some one who works with old and vulnerable people in care homes not want to be vaccinated. To help prevent the spread of this disease that has all ready killed more of them than God intended.
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#6 Post by Dark Skies »

I'm fine with having the vaccine - had one shot already. It was my choice to accept the invitation.
I strongly disapprove of the state obliging people to pump chemicals into their body if they don't want to.
Once you go down that road where does it stop?
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
Lancs Lad
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Diggle / Altcar and anywhere else that will have me.

#7 Post by Lancs Lad »

Chuck wrote:

Pete
And here comes Pete true to form. wallhead wallhead

Sadly Pete there ARE people who think that way and WILL refuse for just that reason - as is their RIGHT! Some of these people are NOT in their right mind though but HEY, just you avoid the key point in the message: FORCED JABS. But I guess you'd be happy with that eh!

Pete and I have had our differences in the past but I am fully on board with him on this issue. If the vaccine works, then get it done. Sometimes it's a question of what's good for society and the country and yes ... I understand the human rights issues and freedom of choice, but if I had a vurnerable relative residing in a care home I would want to know that they were being protected using all the means currently available and if that means staff being vaccinated ... then so be it! The staff also have a choice in that they don't have to work in a care home that requires them to be vaccinated. Nobody is forcing them.

:flag13: LL
Dark Skies

#8 Post by Dark Skies »

Lancs Lad wrote:
Pete and I have had our differences in the past but I am fully on board with him on this issue. If the vaccine works, then get it done. Sometimes it's a question of what's good for society and the country and yes ... I understand the human rights issues and freedom of choice, but if I had a vulnerable relative residing in a care home I would want to know that they were being protected using all the means currently available and if that means staff being vaccinated ... then so be it! The staff also have a choice in that they don't have to work in a care home that requires them to be vaccinated. Nobody is forcing them.

:flag13: LL
How about this scenario. If the police could know exactly where everybody were, had been, their friends and associates, people they had spoken to and so on, with just a few taps of a keyboard and it had the potential to deter crime ... Well it would be unreasonable to protest at being chipped, like a dog, with an unobtrusive transmitter under the skin, wouldn't it? And if people REALLY didn't like it, well, they could just bugger off to another country.

How about that 'if it saves one life' we're unreasonable in wanting to privately own firearms cliché?
Nobody needs a gun. Turn 'em all in and it could eventually save someone's life taken by the hand of a criminal or someone that had a mental wobble.

Trading rights and civil liberties for perceived safety is always a bad idea in my book.
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#9 Post by Pete »

Like it or not, rights also incur responsibilities if you live in contact with other people..........the correct way to run this would be a "No vaccination, no treatment if you get the illness".

Pete.
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Dark Skies

#10 Post by Dark Skies »

Pete wrote:Like it or not, rights also incur responsibilities if you live in contact with other people..........the correct way to run this would be a "No vaccination, no treatment if you get the illness".

Pete.
Well then, does that mean I also get a reduction in National Health contributions - plus a rebate?
I don't have any kids either - so some back taxes for educating other folks' kids?
Also I have regular private dental checkups because you can't sign on for an NHS dentist for love nor money in this area. Have done for decades. So can I have a rebate on that too? I don't see why I ought to be funding the poor oral hygiene of the masses when I don't have a filling in my head nor dental issues.

How far into being petty-minded do you want to go, Pete? It's a Sunday and I have a lot of time.