Health "passports" LOL

Moderator: dromia

Chuck

Health "passports" LOL

#1 Post by Chuck »

Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

Re: Health "passports" LOL

#2 Post by Pippin89 »

Yep... still don't see a problem with it. People have a right to refuse that vaccine, but that doesn't trump everyone else's right not to be near them. If everyone just learned to live with the consequences of their actions we would all be a lot happier.
snayperskaya
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#3 Post by snayperskaya »

It is all about control......it will just be the start.

Orwell was right
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#4 Post by Blackstuff »

Pippin89 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:23 am Yep... still don't see a problem with it. People have a right to refuse that vaccine, but that doesn't trump everyone else's right not to be near them. If everyone just learned to live with the consequences of their actions we would all be a lot happier.
:o Where does that end?? You should be informed if someone has a cold/conjunctivitis/AIDS near you? 5mith
DVC
Chuck

#5 Post by Chuck »

Yep... still don't see a problem with it. People have a right to refuse that vaccine, but that doesn't trump everyone else's right not to be near them. If everyone just learned to live with the consequences of their actions we would all be a lot happier.

Well you SHOULD because it is NOT about Covid. NOTHING government does is a single use, if you want a Global Univerdsal Digital ID that's your lookout - I and millions of others do NOT! Your passport is like a gun free zone sign - bloody useless!

Good to see you like discrimination so maybe we should take your guns - IN CASE ypu go mental! Why not, I have a right not be around people who own guns! But yes, yu got jabbed so you live with whatever is in your body - a substance that the makers have NO LIABILITY for!

BTW: Do you wear a poppy on Remebrance day?
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
knewmans

#6 Post by knewmans »

The passport system already exists.

Many African countries require a yellow fever jab and International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICVP). In some countries this can be electronic. No ICVP no entry. This is designed to be used for other vaccinations as and when required.

Saudi Arabia has required pilgrims going to Mecca to vaccinate against meningococcal meningitis.

It was used to help control smallpox until that was eradicated.

ICVP aren't Health Passports. They are proof of vaccination - that you've done as much as possible not to put yourself or others at risk.

Australia makes flu vaccination compulsory for workers and vistors to residential aged care facilities.

US employers can mandate flu vaccination for employees.
DL.

#7 Post by DL. »

Not just that but covid vaccines are expected to become mandatory in the US military.

Just as a whole load of vaccines are in the British mil I think that includes Meningitis, Hepatitis, yellow fever on top of all the ones you get whilst at school.

I'm not sure this is such a bad thing. After all the MMR triple vaccine thing was debunked years ago.
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#8 Post by Dark Skies »

Chuck wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:59 am Yep... still don't see a problem with it. People have a right to refuse that vaccine, but that doesn't trump everyone else's right not to be near them. If everyone just learned to live with the consequences of their actions we would all be a lot happier.

Well you SHOULD because it is NOT about Covid. NOTHING government does is a single use, if you want a Global Univerdsal Digital ID that's your lookout - I and millions of others do NOT! Your passport is like a gun free zone sign - bloody useless!

Good to see you like discrimination so maybe we should take your guns - IN CASE ypu go mental! Why not, I have a right not be around people who own guns! But yes, yu got jabbed so you live with whatever is in your body - a substance that the makers have NO LIABILITY for!

BTW: Do you wear a poppy on Remebrance day?
I don't know how you manage to go around the globe but most of us mere mortals already have a universal machine readable digital ID in the form of a passport. On the back of the page is a tiny computer chip, surrounded by a coil of copper-coloured wire. I show it to the gatekeeper of whichever country I hope to enter, stick my eye up to a machine, put my sticky digits on a reader, and have so far been allowed to enter.
What do you do? Wrap yourself in the flag of liberty and shout and argue your way in?

Whilst it's entirely my choice to leave the UK it's the host's right to control whom they let in. If they require proof of vaccination then I'm in no position to complain about it - their house, their rules.

And again with the same old theme regarding people that have a differing opinion to Chuck being unfit to hold a FAC / should have their guns taken comment. If anyone has proven to be someone less than mentally stable to hold a FAC I'd submit you're a candidate.
I imagine yours has a picture of a deeply empurpled, permanently angry face with spittle from your snarling mouth.

And if you're going to be the sort of scoundrel that wraps themselves in patriotism when denouncing others you ought to at least know how to spell Remembrance Day.
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#9 Post by Pete »

Well said, Dark Skies..... :good:

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Chuck

#10 Post by Chuck »

Dark Skies and Pete - why do I bother wallhead wallhead wallhead wallhead wallhead wallhead wallhead troutslapping troutslapping troutslapping troutslapping troutslapping troutslapping

This NOT the same as travel passport - are you being deliberately obtuse or just happy to be subservients?

I honestly hope you do not wear a poppy in a a supreme act of utter hypocrisy! You do not need a passport to go into pubs, clubs restaurants etc. why can you not get it?

Why are you happy to be labeled like animals - a part of someones inventory?

A covid passs keeps NO ONE free or safe! Just like a gun free zone sign - they are there to keep the gullible idiots happy, no other reason. kukkuk kukkuk kukkuk kukkuk