High muzzle energy zeroing

Anything Fullbore rifle related, Hunting, Target, Match.

Moderator: dromia

Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

Re: High muzzle energy zeroing

#11 Post by Alpha1 »

The Club in question does not accept SCC from snother Club.
IainWR
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#12 Post by IainWR »

Alpha1 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:48 pm The Club in question does not accept SCC from snother Club.
That's their entitlement. SCCs are the personal responsibility of the Chairman of the Club. The NRA itself will accept one issued on the authorisation of the Chairman of an affiliated club.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#13 Post by Alpha1 »

I got fed up with people emailing and texting me asking stupid questions. Are you sure this is the procedure etc and some of them are High Muzzle Energy range conducting officers.???
I thought Dave enough is enough. So I rang the Major in charge of the range complex introduced my self I have spoken to him before so he knows who I am we had a chat.
So for the Record you need a High muzzle energy range conducting officer who needs to sign on to the range log and note that he/she is going to carry out a HME zeroing. Then you need to follow the NRA HME zeroing procedure on completion the HME RCO signs the range over to the nominated range conducting officer for the day and the Shoot carries on as normal. Easy Peasy. No drama.