Why have some people never caught Covid?

Moderator: dromia

channel12
Home club or Range: WNSC

Why have some people never caught Covid?

#1 Post by channel12 »

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... s-vaccines

Interesting item speculating as to why some people gave the whole Covid 19 a miss together with 286 readers comments on the subject.

The answer is obvious isn't it? It's those who never left their houses or kept their mask on at all times when not home including when completely alone in the outdoors or alone in their car. They never travelled on public transport, went into shops or any other indoor place when we were permitted to do so and even now when mask isn't compulsory they keep them on.

In conclusion people who wear a mask all the time never get coronavirus, prove me wrong.
Polchraine

Re: Why have some people never caught Covid?

#2 Post by Polchraine »

I have worn a mask troughout.

Then once restrictions were lessened, I reduced wearing the mask. I am now on my 12th day of a serious bout of C-19 Whether it is te mask stopping me breathing it in, or masks stopping other spreading - don't know, but maybe it is true that masks do offer some protection.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

God loves stupid people, that is why he made so many of them.
waterford103
Site Supporter Since 2018
Home club or Range: Aberdeen FBGC

#3 Post by waterford103 »

Some folks are naturally resistant to things "normal" folks get . I'm 73 , nearly 74 , and I believe I'ver never had a cold or flu , not even "man flu" ,I didn't get any childhood ailments when my brother and sister did and for some obscure reason failed the TB test - didn't need the jab hence no scar . It just is that some folks seem to resist virus's ! Wife's the same ! Lucky us !
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
artiglio

#4 Post by artiglio »

And many more had it and will never know it , unless tested for antibodies and found to have them but have not been vaccinated.
Graham M

#5 Post by Graham M »

artiglio wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:52 pm And many more had it and will never know it , unless tested for antibodies and found to have them but have not been vaccinated.
plus1
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
waterford103

#6 Post by waterford103 »

But aren't some of the tests faulty ? Some not suitable ? The inventor of the PCR test said himself that the test was not designed for the flu.
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
waterford103

#7 Post by waterford103 »

But aren't some of the tests faulty ? Some not suitable ? The inventor of the PCR test said himself that the test was not designed for the flu.
Adolph Hitler – 1933
Sixshot6
Home club or Range: Mattersey

#8 Post by Sixshot6 »

channel12 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:59 pm https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... s-vaccines

Interesting item speculating as to why some people gave the whole Covid 19 a miss together with 286 readers comments on the subject.

The answer is obvious isn't it? It's those who never left their houses or kept their mask on at all times when not home including when completely alone in the outdoors or alone in their car. They never travelled on public transport, went into shops or any other indoor place when we were permitted to do so and even now when mask isn't compulsory they keep them on.

In conclusion people who wear a mask all the time never get coronavirus, prove me wrong.
I know a bloke In Delaware who's dad is tripled jabbed, even wears a mask in his house and still caught covid so it can't be that.
Christel
Site Admin

#9 Post by Christel »

Don't forget we all got our vaccinations ages ago, doubtful they are still working optimal.
ordnance

#10 Post by ordnance »

Sixshot6 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:28 am
channel12 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:59 pm https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... s-vaccines

I know a bloke In Delaware who's dad is tripled jabbed, even wears a mask in his house and still caught covid so it can't be that.

Means nothing, he could have caught it by touching a contaminated surface etc.