Guncraft good choice?

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
the running man

Guncraft good choice?

#1 Post by the running man »

Anyone had anything from these guys? Had a long chat with the guy at the show and was quite impressed, thinking of a 300 blackout,in a cqb configuration,any had any issues?
Always judge a person by how they treat someone that is of no use to them......
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Guncraft good choice?

#2 Post by Blackstuff »

I got a .22WMR AR15 style rifle from them a year or so ago and have zero complaints. The gun is well made and their customer service has always been spot on. A friend got a straight pull .223 AR from them last month and reported similar. :good:
DVC
the running man

#3 Post by the running man »

Thanks mark,i was impressed by the build quality,every at I've ever had rattles and clacks,this upper meeting lower is tight and has the feel of being all as one ..
Always judge a person by how they treat someone that is of no use to them......
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#4 Post by Blackstuff »

Yep, its the only AR i've got had/that hasn't 'needed' an accu-wedge in it!
DVC