Covid 19 vaccinations for all over 50 from September

Moderator: dromia

Geek
Site Supporter Since 2020
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

Re: Covid 19 vaccinations for all over 50 from September

#51 Post by Geek »

Graham M wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:42 am My sister-in-law died in 2021 after going into hospital with a double pneumonia. She hadn't had covid within the month nor did she have it when she died. But that's what went on her death certificate.
Earlier this year my wife's brother went into hospital suffering from a Hypo. The hospital treated him but he suddenly went downhill and had a massive heart attack.
His wife has just shown us his death certificate and the cheeky buggers have also put Covid on it.

How many people have actually died from Covid and how many have simply been given covid as their cause of death ????
My wife's friend had stage 4 cancer a couple of years ago, palliative care, morphine, the full works. However,when she died guess what - she tested positive for covid and the cause of death was listed as covid. That shocked my wife who was very supportive of the mask mandate, vaccine roll out, boosters, etc. Did make her question why she had followed the guidance.

Seems that no-one has died of anything other than covid for the last couple of years. Wonder how many people have died from flu in the last couple of years?
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#52 Post by Pete »

"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Pete
Past Supporter

#53 Post by Pete »

And if you're still not convinced...

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transpar ... iesintheuk

Pete
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
waterford103
Site Supporter Since 2018
Home club or Range: Aberdeen FBGC

#54 Post by waterford103 »

When all the covid carp kicked off I thought it was a huge con , now I know it was ! After a year of reading clearly manipulated stat about how many were dying of covid I decided to do a little exploration. I asked Aberdeen (my nearest big city ) how many bodies they had buried or burned . death by any and all causes within their area. I also asked for the previous 10years ,imagine my surprise when I finally got the figures , barely any increase on average , the worst years was the winter of SARS ! I'm not going to quote numbers , a FOI request from you nearest large unitary conurbation will tell you. What did stand out was the increase in elderly deaths from nursing / retirement homes where the sick with flu' were incarcerated with previously healthy-ish old folks , literally murder .
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
Pete
Past Supporter

#55 Post by Pete »

A huge con?? So what do you think the agenda was, then? Considering the disruption caused by the lockdowns, it must have been something radical, and it was world wide.

Well over a million dead in the US.......did they make those figures up as well? And what about Europe? All "fake news"?

Pete
Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

#56 Post by Pippin89 »

Blackstuff wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:53 am Yes, yes of course oh Oracle. Now I said I wasn't going to come back to this but frankly after the above I feel i have to. Just one question jab Obi-Wan. How many people to date, or in the last recorded year have died FROM Covid with no comorbidities? (I'll not hammer the point home by asking for the age range breakdown as well.)
While it is impossible to know the exact numbers, Pete's link gives you a nice bit of insight.

Pete wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:50 am A huge con?? So what do you think the agenda was, then? Considering the disruption caused by the lockdowns, it must have been something radical, and it was world wide.

Well over a million dead in the US.......did they make those figures up as well? And what about Europe? All "fake news"?

Pete
Clearly the agenda was to bankrupt the world. I mean the nature of the con is impressive. Getting the governments of every country in the world to agree to go along with it. Not to mention every lab studying it, every hospital, every doctor and nurse in the world. They all agreed to lie to the world with zero whistleblowers. Damn impressive that.
People with these fantasy theories really don't think about what would be needed to pull it off.
channel12
Home club or Range: WNSC

#57 Post by channel12 »

The only conspiracy was by those Western scientists who funded the virus research in the Wuhan laboratory who gas lighted the world by saying the virus started naturally from animals at the Wuhan wet market. They knew the truth and they and the Chinese government covered it up and called those who guessed the true source as the laboratory conspiracy theory nutters.
waterford103
Site Supporter Since 2018
Home club or Range: Aberdeen FBGC

#58 Post by waterford103 »

channel12 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:28 am The only conspiracy was by those Western scientists who funded the virus research in the Wuhan laboratory who gas lighted the world by saying the virus started naturally from animals at the Wuhan wet market. They knew the truth and they and the Chinese government covered it up and called those who guessed the true source as the laboratory conspiracy theory nutters.
^^^^^
This and lies and obfuscation by Fauchi and others. **** **** ****
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
Polchraine

#59 Post by Polchraine »

Pete wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:50 am A huge con?? So what do you think the agenda was, then? Considering the disruption caused by the lockdowns, it must have been something radical, and it was world wide.

Pete

Have to agree ...

All people need to do is look up "Hart Island New York" where they were using mass graves.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

God loves stupid people, that is why he made so many of them.
Pete
Past Supporter

#60 Post by Pete »

5mith Gotta go, there's a glass of chilled white waiting for me........

Pete