MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone on FB

Moderator: dromia

Christel
Site Admin

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone on FB

#11 Post by Christel »

Merry Christmas All, I am not yet online on a PC after our move so apologies for the missing Christmas logo. Hope you all have a good few days off to relax. So far all is good here, minus 1 and frost on the fields. House is warm , dinner tonight was fried potatoes and eggs and chocolate milk...:) we have a ton of unpacking to do, still using sleeping bags. Dogs are all good.
20series
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#12 Post by 20series »

Christel wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:44 pm Merry Christmas All, I am not yet online on a PC after our move so apologies for the missing Christmas logo. Hope you all have a good few days off to relax. So far all is good here, minus 1 and frost on the fields. House is warm , dinner tonight was fried potatoes and eggs and chocolate milk...:) we have a ton of unpacking to do, still using sleeping bags. Dogs are all good.
Best wishes to you and David cheers
Alan and Debs
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Alpha1

#13 Post by Alpha1 »

Christel wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:44 pm Merry Christmas All, I am not yet online on a PC after our move so apologies for the missing Christmas logo. Hope you all have a good few days off to relax. So far all is good here, minus 1 and frost on the fields. House is warm , dinner tonight was fried potatoes and eggs and chocolate milk...:) we have a ton of unpacking to do, still using sleeping bags. Dogs are all good.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to yourself Christel and David. Hang on in there hopefully 2023 will be a better year for all of us.

Christmas is cancelled for us. Both my Son and Annette have Covid. Annette spent spent some time in Hospital but is now back home. They are both still not well. Both families including grand kids etc normally go to them for Christmas they have a large house and every one just crashes. Not this year.
Chuck

#14 Post by Chuck »

Hi Alpha 1 - hope they get well soon.

My sister has been jabbed umpteen times because her job / employer demanded it - she's non on her THIRD time off with it.

All the best mate. cheers

Chuck
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!