Length of medical records required for FAC Grant

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

Re: Length of medical records required for FAC Grant

#11 Post by Dark Skies »

It's amazing just how often doctors in hospital will arse up medical records. In the past, following minor accidents and infections that required a visit to hospital, I've had to contact my GP to correct my file. In the past, I've been erroneously labelled diabetic, following a blood test taken immediately after the young doctor had seen me eat ice cream and drink a large glass of orange juice. I've had to have ex-smoker AND smoker removed (who knows how that had been entered on my record). And, at some point, I mysteriously had a leg ulcer put on my record. My legs are pristine! It's very worrying when you reflect upon how easily crap ends up on your record.
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
Pete
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#12 Post by Pete »

Pristine legs, eh?........might be a little too much information there.....

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#13 Post by Dark Skies »

Pete wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:27 pm Pristine legs, eh?........might be a little too much information there.....

Pete
I would go with unblemished if you prefer. BTW I clicked report instead of quote, initially.
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
Graham M

#14 Post by Graham M »

Yup!!!! I have had my tonsils removed back in 85 when I was 14 years old.............even though I haven't, and was 34 in 1985
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.