Oceania Defence

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Sky888
Home club or Range: RRPC, HTRPC, WHPC, NRA, EBSC

Oceania Defence

#1 Post by Sky888 »

I shopped with them a few years back and most recently last couple of weeks. They got all the Walther PPQ M2 models into the UK.

Their preferred method of payment is via bank transfer after you order and process your online store purchase. All straight forward stuff. However on this occasion I had issues with the company's bank confirming the payment was received. This dragged on for over a week. Should you come across this issue the solution is to obtain the FASTER PAYMENT reference number and pass it over so their account manager can trace the transaction and problem solve from there. As soon as the funds were accepted the goods were with me within 48hrs.

https://www.oceaniadefence.co.uk
MistAgain

Re: Oceania Defence

#2 Post by MistAgain »

Supporting a local gunshop might have been a better idea .
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Oceania Defence

#3 Post by Blackstuff »

But does your local gunshop support you? I've had more than the occasional 'snub' for wanting them to get me something that doesn't 'fit' with their niche of shooting and had to go direct myself.
DVC