Hunting-sport Luxembourg

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
PeterN

Hunting-sport Luxembourg

#1 Post by PeterN »

I have bought from the above in the past but after Brexit they told me they will not ship outside the EU. I was having a look at their website today and noticed that they have added Great Britain to their country list of destinations, the only one outside the EU. So, if anyone is interested, it looks like they will ship to the UK now.
Regards
Peter.
dirtbag
Site Supporter 2022

Re: Hunting-sport Luxembourg

#2 Post by dirtbag »

I received a stripper clip bridge from them for my M14 post brexit.
redcat
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Teesdale P&R Club.

#3 Post by redcat »

No UK shipping - I just emailed them.

Redcat
If you think you are a person of some importance, try ordering someone else's dog around.
PeterN

#4 Post by PeterN »

I now see that GB is now not on their list of destination countries when it was when I posted above. Only EU countries. I wonder why they changed their policy, too much paperwork I presume.
Regards
Peter.
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#5 Post by Pete »

And, they apparently haven't got much in the way of Lapua bullets or cases in stock.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
dirtbag
Site Supporter 2022

#6 Post by dirtbag »

dirtbag wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:11 am I received a stripper clip bridge from them for my M14 post brexit.
Apologies, Luxdeftec was the company not hunting sport 8-)
Mauserbill
Home club or Range: Range

#7 Post by Mauserbill »

Hello
Just add them to the long long list of companies that don`t ship outside their own country. That also includes private sellers.