Parker Hale M82

Anything Fullbore rifle related, Hunting, Target, Match.

Moderator: dromia

PeterN

Parker Hale M82

#1 Post by PeterN »

I have a Parker Hale 1200TX. Not looking to sell, but I was curious as to what they sell for nowadays. Looking around various dealer and sales sites, I see several 1200TX rifles for sale at prices from £225 to £400. I was at a dealers today and saw what I thought was a M82. It had the magazine and floorplate, a 20x42 scope fitted and the PH5E backsight and front sight in a bag to go with it. The stock was in reasonable condition with the spacers fitted at the butt end. The bolt handle had the elongated knob and was electro pencilled with the rifle serial number. Just out of curiosity, as I have not seen any for sale, are these priced as the 1200TX or worth more? I saw an M86 priced at £650.
Regards
Peter.
Dellboy
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

Re: Parker Hale M82

#2 Post by Dellboy »

At auction they make around £150 ish and sadly thats were they seem to be going m82 is worth more (im looking for a real one )
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

PeterN

#3 Post by PeterN »

How do you tell what is a real M82 and a made up one?
Regards
Peter.
Mike 01
Home club or Range: Bisley

#4 Post by Mike 01 »

Hi, I suggest you arrange a visit to Norman Clark. I'm sure Norman will be pleased to help (having had a similar discussion with Norman on this subject). The price for a real M82 has increased significantly over the last few years. Good luck finding one - they are out there, and they're still very good.