Tsc vs edgar bros 1911 lbp

24" and less, a place to discuss all things handgun related, section 7.3. Long barrelled revolvers, long barrelled pistols and section 5. Overseas contributions are more than welcome.

Moderator: dromia

the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

Re: Tsc vs edgar bros 1911 lbp

#11 Post by the running man »

Yes it's a gsg 1911,is it a tsc or an edgar bros jobby
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
Alpha1

#12 Post by Alpha1 »

I identified it as a GSG 1911 its not a Edgar brothers its a GSG 1911. ? I dont know who tcs is
Blackstuff

#13 Post by Blackstuff »

the running man wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:06 pm Yes it's a gsg 1911,is it a tsc or an edgar bros jobby
German Sports Guns made their own, and thats what you have. i.e. Its neither the TSC or Edgar Bros version.
DVC
the running man

#14 Post by the running man »

Right,thanks mate,I think the edgar bros versions did some stability welding stuff to their version,ile probably leave this one...thanks for the input chaps
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
bradaz11
Home club or Range: The tunnel at Charmouth, BWSS

#15 Post by bradaz11 »

the running man wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:23 am Right,thanks mate,I think the edgar bros versions did some stability welding stuff to their version,ile probably leave this one...thanks for the input chaps
afaik edgar brothers just imported the GSG factory produced version, they don't touch the guns. TSC guns were frames and parts etc bought direct from a GSG, arm brace fabricated, long barrel welded on, a socom style faux can added, and the guns assembled / hand fitted then sold.

And then when they proved it was viable for our market, GSG took over and did it themselves, screwing them.

you have a GSG factory produced version
When guns are outlawed, only Outlaws will have guns
the running man

#16 Post by the running man »

Cheers matey,it's on holts,I'm not gonna bid on it,the wdgars ones got welded solid so they will be the better ones.