Tisme

New to the forum? Tell us who you are.

Moderator: dromia

tisme

Re: Tisme

#11 Post by tisme »

Ow er Sally James now theres' a thought. I'm that old as well :)
Ovenpaa

#12 Post by Ovenpaa »

tisme wrote:WOW Thanks for all the welcomes and advice. Never had that many welcomes on any forum.

"How far south am I" I'm just south of Tunbridge wells but happy to travel.

Pete
I went out with a girl in Crowborough many years ago :D I was going to suggest our club but we are 100 miles North of you so quite a haul for a days LR. Bisley is not so bad for you though, maybe an hour and a bit?

We should get a forum meet sorted in the new year, see if we can book 2-3 lanes on Century at 300-600 so it is comfortable for everyone and make a day of it. We can soon add a handicap for anyone that looks to be shooting too well ;)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
alan108

#13 Post by alan108 »

ovenpaa wrote: We can soon add a handicap for anyone that looks to be shooting too well ;)
take away their rifle?? :lol: :lol:

Alan :roll:

i'll get me hat and coat :)
Ovenpaa

#14 Post by Ovenpaa »

Look on the bright side, the Viking could always be the event organiser so she would have to be excluded, failing that just take her bolt off her ;)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
tisme

#15 Post by tisme »

Hi
Great idea a forum shoot. My FAC is for the land here, do I have to change it and how? Sorry for a beginner question.

Pete
Vagabond

#16 Post by Vagabond »

Welcome Tisme,

So you are local. There is an Army Range at Hythe. I don't know the club but I'm sure Google will help. But then I expect you know about the Hythe Range anyway.

Good luck.

Vagabond.
tisme

#17 Post by tisme »

Hi
No I didn't know about a range a Hythe
Will look into it
Ta
Pete
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

#18 Post by pe4king »

That would be us then there is a waiting list at the moment , if you contact the secretary I sure he will be able to put you in the picture, it is a great club by the way :D
Hope this helps
http://www.lyddrifleclub.com/
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
Christel
Site Admin

#19 Post by Christel »

Post in local clubs, please?
HeatherW762
Home club or Range: OSM, NRA Bisley

#20 Post by HeatherW762 »

Hi, so long as you belong to a Home Office Approved club you can get your FAC changed to include target shooting on ranges no probs. If you are going to shoot on MoD land then you will need a certification card as well but your club can sort that one for you.

Heather
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye (Miss Piggy)