Remington M1903-A3

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Convict_keeper

Remington M1903-A3

#1 Post by Convict_keeper »

Due to relocating I am selling my Remington M1903-A3 to free up some funds :bad:

I have only had this rifle for about 4 months and have put about 36 rounds through her, Price wise I'm looking for £1000 and will throw in what ever ammo I have left.

Its only on sale here at the moment, will add it to the usual websites if there is no interest from you guys

If you have any questions, please get in touch

CK
Last edited by Convict_keeper on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Convict_keeper

Re: Remington M1903-A3

#2 Post by Convict_keeper »

Here are some more photo's

CK
Convict_keeper

#3 Post by Convict_keeper »

Have just found the info from when I bought it which may give you some more info on the Rifle
Grey Parkenised finish on all metal components. Marked over the breech, "U.S. ?Remington / Model 03-A3 / 3529815" Serial number is correct for date on barrel so there is a strong chance that these components have remaind together since they left the Remington Factory.

Barrel is stamped behind the fore sight "R.A." over Flaming bomb over dat "3-43" the correct war expedient steel ressed fittings of for end cap and band, mid-strap and sling loop, magazine floor plate and trigger guard; all marked with the "R" designating Remington manufacture.

Correct later style aperture sight, graduated to 1000 yards, with ramp elevation and "wind-in" windage adjustment. Refinded Mauser type action with swept bolt handle and flag safety to rear. to the left rear of the action the magazine cut-off and bolt removal lever. This weapon was heavily coated in grease as a result of that and the parkenised finish there are no signs of corrosion.

the one piece straight walnut stock and hand guard are in good condtiton with only minimal scuffs. rear sling swivel and chequered Remington Butt-plate, with trap - empty. perfect four grove bore. Smooth action.
Convict_keeper

#4 Post by Convict_keeper »

Now looking for £800 for this piece of history, which as far as I can see is the cheapest one around

CK
bnz41
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#5 Post by bnz41 »

CK.
A 30-06 is on my wish list....
I wish I had the funds, thats one hell of a good price for a 1903-A3. Good luck with your sale.

Neil
Convict_keeper

#6 Post by Convict_keeper »

bnz41 wrote:CK.
I wish I had the funds, thats one hell of a good price for a 1903-A3. Good luck with your sale.

Neil

LOL make it an early xmas pressie for yourself? you wont find many at that price :-P

thanks anyway
bobbob
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#7 Post by bobbob »

Convict_keeper wrote:

Neil

LOL make it an early xmas pressie for yourself? you wont find many at that price :-P

thanks anyway
Santa is already overloaded :shifty:
Never say something in Cyberspace you can't say Face to Face!!

Type a message, post your news,
Disagree with other members' views;
But please, do have some decorum,
When debating on the Full-Bore Forum.
Convict_keeper

#8 Post by Convict_keeper »

bobbob wrote:
Convict_keeper wrote:

Neil

thanks anyway

Ahhhh but if you really loved him !!

:run:
bobbob
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#9 Post by bobbob »

Convict_keeper wrote:
bobbob wrote:
Convict_keeper wrote:

thanks anyway

Ahhhh but if you really loved him !!

:run:
I can assure you that after the way he has taken care of me over the last two weeks, if we could afford it I would say "Sold". Sadly it's not possible at the moment.
Never say something in Cyberspace you can't say Face to Face!!

Type a message, post your news,
Disagree with other members' views;
But please, do have some decorum,
When debating on the Full-Bore Forum.
Convict_keeper

#10 Post by Convict_keeper »

Sorry Bobbob, only joking

CK