Rifle RFD in South east

Anything Fullbore rifle related, Hunting, Target, Match.

Moderator: dromia

JonC

Rifle RFD in South east

#1 Post by JonC »

Can anybody suggest an RFD in the South East (I am Kent based) that is competent at rifle work? I am basically after somebody that can have a rifled delivered to them and be able to inspect it for me. Or even better somebody that can give advice before buying. Not looking for mates rates or anything like that, just somebody reliable.

Cheers
AL8

Re: Rifle RFD in South east

#2 Post by AL8 »

what type of rifle are you thinking of?
Sim G

#3 Post by Sim G »

C&Shoot in Folkestone or KWG in Ashford.

Chris at C&Shoot is also a cracking 'smith and an avid shooter. He carries quite a good stock as well.

C&S works from home and KWG have a relatively good stock of rifles and reloading bits, but specialize more in the shotguns, but do operate from a retail shop.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Dellboy
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#4 Post by Dellboy »

Roger Mason Rayleigh Essex although he has downsized what do you wany doing and i will ask him Tuesday Night
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

JonC

#5 Post by JonC »

Cheers fo the info. Basically looking for somebody that can receive and inspect a rifle, probably a Steyr SSG or something capable of f-class. Also looking at used f-class type stuff. If they stock that kind of thing then thats a bonus. I might also need storage for a couple of months, but should know if thats required on Saturday.
Cheers
Jon