Some stuff........

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Sim G

Some stuff........

#1 Post by Sim G »

Got a few bits that are cluttering up the gun room that I no longer have a use for.... Probably the wrong time of year to shove these up for sale, but, if anyone wants them held for a month or so, no problem....

Burris Scout Scope. A true intermediate eye relief scope for mounting forward of the action in the "scout" configuration. 2.75 x magnification with a duplex reticule. Matt finish on the body which has slight rub marks where the rings were. Boxed with it's bikini covers. Only letting it go as it was a toss up between whether I kept the Leupold Scout Scope or this one. Street price is around 270, asking £160.

EB Opti-mate 1x red dot. Comes in it's box with rings, filters etc. Excellent condition with a 4moa dot. This is not a cheap Chinese scope. Made in Japan with a limited life time warranty. For ex-IPSC shooters think PDP3. Street price is around 140, asking £55.

Set of Warne Maxima QD Steel rings, 30mm, silver finish. Brand new in packaging. £40.

Two sets of genuine weaver rings. 1 inch. One set black, the other stainless. £10 per set.

RCBS 5-0-5 beam scales. Used and a little grubby, but perfect working order. Checked accuracy on my Chargemaster Combo. In their box which is also grubby. £35.

New and unused Lee .451 ball mold. £20.

As per usual, the camera battery is flat! I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Cheers.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
maverick61

Re: Some stuff........

#2 Post by maverick61 »

You have a PM re. Warne 30mm QD rings.
Regards - Maverick61
bosun

#3 Post by bosun »

PM ref 505's
ptheta
Home club or Range: TFSA

#4 Post by ptheta »

Are the 505s still available?
Sim G

#5 Post by Sim G »

I've PM'd bosun back, so give him a day or two to pick it up. If he's not interested then you're next in line.....
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
bosun

#6 Post by bosun »

Awaiting Images
maverick61

Warne rings

#7 Post by maverick61 »

Have PM'd reply, but still waiting for PayPal payment details from you !
Please PM payment details to me asap.
Thanks.
maverick61

Payment sent

#8 Post by maverick61 »

Funds sent to your Paypal account for the Warne 30mm QD rings as agreed.
All the best.
bosun

#9 Post by bosun »

The scales are mine!!
bosun

#10 Post by bosun »

Withdrawn from purchasing the scales :oops:

ATB