AR Rifles and Optics

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
John MH

AR Rifles and Optics

#1 Post by John MH »

Not Shooting for the rest of this year due to work so having a clear out.

For sale 1 x Bradley Arms 300 Whisper £2000:

Bremmer Arms Lower, Magpul UBR Stock + Rubber Butt Pad, Geissele Hi-Speed Service Rifle Trigger, Magpul MIAD Grip, LMT Rear Sight, NM Windage Ajustable Front Sight, LaRue 7" rail, MI Sling Swivel, ASE Utra Moderator.

1 x Bradley Arms .22lr £2500:

Bradley Arms Lower, Geissele Hi-Speed Service Rifle Trigger, Magpul CTR Stock + Rubber Butt Pad, MIAD Grip, Ambidex Mag Release, Extended Bolt Release, VLTOR VIS-2 Upper, Badger Tac Latch, Magpul AFG, Magpul Rail Covers, Troy BUIS.

1 x Bradley Arms .223 Upper £1000:

18" Krieger Barrel (1000 rounds approx), LaRue 12" rail, Troy BUIS, Magpul Rail Covers.

1 x Brand New in Box Eotech XPS 2-0 with GG&G FTE Covers and QR Mount £500

1 x as New Aimpoint M3 with LaRue Mount £400

1 x as New Aimpoint 3X Magnifier with LaRue Tactical QD Pivot Mount £500

Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

Re: AR Rifles and Optics

#2 Post by Blackstuff »

Some VERY nice kit there!! :goodjob: Just wish i had a grand spare for the Eotech and magnifier :drool:

ATB with the sale :good:

Mark
DVC
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#3 Post by Mike357 »

Off to sell a kidney or child. Very nice John.
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
Dangermouse

#4 Post by Dangermouse »

John,

I hope that you have told your gun shop that you are away, he is going to have a noticeable dip in his sales over the next year.

I see that a couple of your rigs have flip up open sights. I may be in the market for a set but as they are going to be more for the cosmetic look, don't want to pay top dollar. Do you have anything you might want to try to sell to me or recommend?

DM
Without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of civilisation, of the massacre of mankind.
Forever Autumn, War of the Worlds.
John MH

#5 Post by John MH »

No other BUIS at the moment, Troy are good though. Reasonably cheap are the Magpul Polymer BUIS but they are not as precise as all metal types.
Dangermouse

#6 Post by Dangermouse »

Chears :cheers:

DM
Without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of civilisation, of the massacre of mankind.
Forever Autumn, War of the Worlds.
John MH

#7 Post by John MH »

Aimpoint M3 sold
John MH

#8 Post by John MH »

Bradley Arms .223 Upper now sold.
John MH

#9 Post by John MH »

Prices reduced

For sale 1 x Bradley Arms 300 Whisper £2000: Reduced £1750

Bremmer Arms Lower, Magpul UBR Stock + Rubber Butt Pad, Geissele Hi-Speed Service Rifle Trigger, Magpul MIAD Grip, LMT Rear Sight, NM Windage Ajustable Front Sight, LaRue 7" rail, MI Sling Swivel, ASE Utra Moderator.

1 x Bradley Arms .22lr £2500: Reduced £2250 and including 8 Magazines

Bradley Arms Lower, Geissele Hi-Speed Service Rifle Trigger, Magpul CTR Stock + Rubber Butt Pad, MIAD Grip, Ambidex Mag Release, Extended Bolt Release, VLTOR VIS-2 Upper, Bader Tac Latch, Magpul AFG, Magpul Rail Covers, Troy BUIS.

Troy FDE BUIS Front and Rear £175: Reduced £150

1 x as New Aimpoint 3X Magnifier with LaRue Tactical QD Pivot Mount £500: Reduced £400