Benelli M2

All things shotgun related.

Moderator: dromia

Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

Benelli M2

#1 Post by Mike357 »

After losing the Xmas clay shoot to Arbroath Area Full Bore GC, all was made better by being given the opportunity to unload a Benelli M2 (11+1) as fast as I could pull the trigger....my grin was about ten feet wide.

Tayside Police seem happy approving FAC shotguns and slug at the moment so I think I'll add it to my variation.
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
mr smith
Home club or Range: Dundee Rifle and Pistol Club

Re: Benelli M2

#2 Post by mr smith »

Mike357 wrote:After losing the Xmas clay shoot to Arbroath Area Full Bore GC,

:shakeshout: awa' the lads.And wasn't even there,for good reason i'm pee poor at clays. :55:
mr smith

#3 Post by mr smith »

Mike357 wrote: Tayside Police seem happy approving FAC shotguns and slug at the moment so I think I'll add it to my variation.

Just got my renewal forms so will be putting for the same,cannae afford a benelli tho'.
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#4 Post by Mike357 »

T'was close. You can't be as bad young JC, he's pants too. :lol:
mr smith

#5 Post by mr smith »

Mike357 wrote:T'was close. You can't be as bad young JC, he's pants too. :lol:

What there actually a gun that JC cannae use,outstanding made my day... sign92
Porcupine

#6 Post by Porcupine »

mr smith wrote:
Mike357 wrote: Tayside Police seem happy approving FAC shotguns and slug at the moment so I think I'll add it to my variation.

Just got my renewal forms so will be putting for the same,cannae afford a benelli tho'.
Consider a Stoeger. Same design as the Benellis (same parent company) but made in Turkey instead of Italy and half the price.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

#7 Post by the running man »

i have ony one shotgun,a benneli m2 comfortec 11+1 on my fac,and i use it for everything!! practical target and flockin crows even mutiple rabbits!! i ove it,it never jams,i never clean it it looks sexy and is as light as my wallet!! i da use hull 32 gram 6 shot special pigeons........good choice of gun mate!! :goodjob:
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
CormieAckImp

#8 Post by CormieAckImp »

mr smith wrote:
Mike357 wrote:T'was close. You can't be as bad young JC, he's pants too. :lol:

What there actually a gun that JC cannae use,outstanding made my day... sign92
I've only just realised I'm getting a raw deal here! One bad day at the clays and my otherwise impeccable record is in tatters! Then again, Mike has to have some kind of hope to cling onto after getting humped by my apprentice and I so regularly!
Mike357

#9 Post by Mike357 »

You have a host of comps this year to beat me in bit I'm not so sure about your apprentice. :lol:
ronin8679

#10 Post by ronin8679 »

the running man wrote:i have ony one shotgun,a benneli m2 comfortec 11+1 on my fac,and i use it for everything!! practical target and flockin crows even mutiple rabbits!! i ove it,it never jams,i never clean it it looks sexy and is as light as my wallet!! i da use hull 32 gram 6 shot special pigeons........good choice of gun mate!! :goodjob: