Anyone have any unwanted reloading gear for sale ?

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
dirtbag

Anyone have any unwanted reloading gear for sale ?

#1 Post by dirtbag »

As above, looking for a press and stuff to get started with. Need to reload now to get the best of of my rifles for which spent a lot of money on !

thanks !!!
Mr_Logic

Re: Anyone have any unwanted reloading gear for sale ?

#2 Post by Mr_Logic »

I have a load of Lee gear sat in boxes I would part with. i haven't given it any thought really - would that do you or looking for the more upmarket stuff?
dirtbag

#3 Post by dirtbag »

Mr_Logic wrote:I have a load of Lee gear sat in boxes I would part with. i haven't given it any thought really - would that do you or looking for the more upmarket stuff?
Hi many thanks for the reply.

I need a press that can take 577/450 ,308,303,30.06,7.92,7.62x54 dies !!!! . Powder measure and any other stuff that may be usefull. Not bothered on the make or finish, just as long as it works and an idiot like me can use it
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

#4 Post by the running man »

Where were you 2 weeks ago.....I've always got stuff up for sale,I seem to be our clubs agent for some reason.........where are you to?
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
dirtbag

#5 Post by dirtbag »

hi thanks for the reply, i am cambridge based
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

#6 Post by the running man »

Do u get to the pheonix?
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
dirtbag

#7 Post by dirtbag »

the running man wrote:Do u get to the pheonix?
I do if I am off work yes
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#8 Post by saddler »

dirtbag wrote:
Mr_Logic wrote:I have a load of Lee gear sat in boxes I would part with. i haven't given it any thought really - would that do you or looking for the more upmarket stuff?

I need a press that can take 577/450 ,308,303,30.06,7.92,7.62x54 dies !!!! . Powder measure and any other stuff that may be usefull. Not bothered on the make or finish, just as long as it works and an idiot like me can use it
For 577/450 you'll need a larger press - as the dies are 1 1/4 x 12 thread

The RCBS RockChucker or similar would do, as there is an adaptor fitted that allows you to also use std. 7/8 x 14 dies
Flanker

#9 Post by Flanker »

You haven't got a spare Lee Auto Disk have you? :wave:
dirtbag

#10 Post by dirtbag »

saddler wrote:
dirtbag wrote:

For 577/450 you'll need a larger press - as the dies are 1 1/4 x 12 thread

The RCBS RockChucker or similar would do, as there is an adaptor fitted that allows you to also use std. 7/8 x 14 dies

Excellent - many thanks for this