k&m primer seating tool

Shooting and reloading related tutorials.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
This section is for youtube shooting related content that is educational or interesting. If you have something to add please start a new subject so members can easily find clips. Content can be anything shooting related such as reloading, equipment tutorials and range reports. Members clips are very welcome and try and keep the content UK relevant. The content of the posts in this section can come from many areas and may not necessarily be legal or deemed to be safe practice in the country you are viewing this forum from, use discretion and ask if in doubt.
spud
Home club or Range: Grovesmall Arms

k&m primer seating tool

#1 Post by spud »

ImageImage
Ovenpaa

Re: k&m primer seating tool

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

Do you think they are worth the investment Spud? I hear they are very popular with some of the BR guys so that says something however I am not sure what the take up has been in F Class.

I use RCBS, one for each cartridge type and added adjustable stops so the handle will only travel so far before it hits the stop and the primer cannot be pushed in any further, however with careful primer pocket uniforming and a sense of feel I am not sure my modification offers any benefit.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
spud
Home club or Range: Grovesmall Arms

Re: k&m primer seating tool

#3 Post by spud »

i would not use any thinng else now dave as i can both see via the gauge and feel when the primer seats on to the bottom of the pocket giving me a good contact betwean the both
ImageImage