Safe Shooter Certificates

News from the National Rifle Association (UK)

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Please note that the NRA section has been locked until further notice.
Ovenpaa

Re: Safe Shooter Certificates

#21 Post by Ovenpaa »

Now all I need is my SSC to turn up......... :(
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
HeatherW762
Home club or Range: OSM, NRA Bisley

#22 Post by HeatherW762 »

[/quote]

If it's not going to cause you a lot of trouble I'd certainly prefer to renew my membership and have my new card before the expiration of the old one. I will PM you my full details and NRA number.

While I've got your attention, perhaps I could ask you a question about the safe shooters card. Mine has the categories I am eligible to shoot ticked and the others scored through but I noticed that the card says that the ticks ought to have been initialled but this has not been done. Is this likely to cause me trouble?

Regards,
Paul.[/quote]

Shouldn't do but it's worth pointing it out to your chairman. So long as the 'uncertified' ones are crossed through then it is clear what you are certified for.

Heather
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye (Miss Piggy)
dodgyrog
Home club or Range: Three Counties Sporting Club & Gardners Guns

#23 Post by dodgyrog »

HeatherW762 wrote:Heather
So that's a month into the new shooting year when we get them! Why not send them out earlier?[/quote]

We used to but then people started canceling their DD's but not sending their cards back. Considering that your card entitles you to hire a firearm, buy ammo off FAC and shows you have the required insurance, a decision was made that cards are sent out once we have payment.

Having taken both the comments here and from elsewhere into account I'll put the suggestion that we move the DD run to the 1st (ish) December which gives us a chance to get the cards in the post before Christmas.

Heather[/quote]
Thank you, the customer is always right, you know LOL
Purveyor of fine cast boolits.
All round good guy and VERY grumpy old man.