Leatherman Crunch

Anything non shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Sim G

Leatherman Crunch

#1 Post by Sim G »

If you don't have a Leatherman multi-tool, you should have! It's essential, like a good pen, a quality torch, decent boots and and the best pocket knife you can afford.....

Anyway, I recently got a brand new Leatherman Crunch as part of a trade. I've actually already got a couple of Leathermen (if that's the plural?) so really should out this.

The difference with the with the Crunch is that they are built around a set of mole grips as opposed to pliars........ powerful! As with the genre, there's a knife blade, two sizes of flat screw driver, a phillips screwdriver and a file, contained in the handle.

Brand new, in the box, complete with a black leather belt pouch.

So how about 65 posted?

Here's a link;

http://www.heinnie.com/Pocket-Tools/Lea ... 4-222-534/
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!