Beretta "Collection 96" 12g O/U

Post a picture or Youtube of something interesting, no peaches or muffins please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
If your post is vaguely 'Not Work Safe' please include NWS in the Subject field.
Cluain Cartha

Beretta "Collection 96" 12g O/U

#1 Post by Cluain Cartha »

Hi to all who advised/answered my previous questions on the above Gun "The luv of my life" & "My new baby" (Ha,Ha hope d misus never see's this :o )

Ovenpaa, here is a photo as you mentioned, I took this after I gave it a major clean/oil yesterday after putting 50 carts through it & it was Superb!

Off again tomorrow for some more "Clay eating" :D

Thanks to all again, from a really happy "Beginner Gun" :D
Attachments
Cluain Cartha's "New Baby"
Cluain Cartha's "New Baby"
Polchraine

Re: Beretta "Collection 96" 12g O/U

#2 Post by Polchraine »

Looks as though it really is in near mint condition ... sounds as though you may have a good deal.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

God loves stupid people, that is why he made so many of them.
Ovenpaa

Re: Beretta "Collection 96" 12g O/U

#3 Post by Ovenpaa »

Looks like very nice wood, as I said before you will not go far wrong with a Beretta and I have used them with 100k plus cartridges through them with no problems. I wish I had kept a log of the number I have put through my Miroku 6000, it has to be in excess of 50k now.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal