Season 2 of The Walking Dead

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Scotsgun

Season 2 of The Walking Dead

#1 Post by Scotsgun »

Just watched the first episode and got the exact same feeling as when watching the first season: 'must reload more.'

Season started quite well.
Doz

Re: Season 2 of The Walking Dead

#2 Post by Doz »

Ah, didn't realise season 2 had started. Thanks for the nod, need to play catch-up now!
Chuck

#3 Post by Chuck »

Ever notice how the movies / TV prime us for things that migt happen, like nuclear war, bio-disasters, asteroids, black presidents.............................and Zombies!

What are they NOT telling us...........
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
rufrdr

#4 Post by rufrdr »

I enjoy watching the show but having spent time in Georgia (the state and not the former Soviet republic) I can attest that finding arms and ammunition would not be the problem that the show makes it out to be! I liked the line that the old fellow whose farm the group is sheltering at said to the sheriff "How have you all managed to survive this long?" They seem to be a somewhat inept group of survivors!

"Everybody dies...the thing is, to die well"

Jack Harper
Sandgroper
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#5 Post by Sandgroper »

rufrdr wrote:I enjoy watching the show but having spent time in Georgia (the state and not the former Soviet republic) I can attest that finding arms and ammunition would not be the problem that the show makes it out to be! I liked the line that the old fellow whose farm the group is sheltering at said to the sheriff "How have you all managed to survive this long?" They seem to be a somewhat inept group of survivors!
That means there's hope for the rest of us! fingerscrossed
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.
dirtydawk
Home club or Range: Louisa Centre Gun Club. Teesdale Pistol & Rifle

#6 Post by dirtydawk »

Scotsgun wrote:Just watched the first episode and got the exact same feeling as when watching the first season: 'must reload more.'

Season started quite well.
Thankyou! I thought I was the only one!!
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.