Vetrans day

Somewhere to share your tales, anecdotes and memories from past days.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Please remember to respect the copyright of the author. Please do not post content from this section elsewhere without the specific permission of the author.
toffe wrapper

Vetrans day

#1 Post by toffe wrapper »

Well tomorrow is vetrans day, and me and my mates who are all vetrans will be raising a few glasses. It may not be pc but it has become a tradition since it first started that we get togeather and get smashed.

What are the rest of you doing

TW
Jenks

Re: Vetrans day

#2 Post by Jenks »

toffe wrapper wrote:Well tomorrow is vetrans day, and me and my mates who are all vetrans will be raising a few glasses. It may not be pc but it has become a tradition since it first started that we get togeather and get smashed.

TW
T.W.

Veterans Day? sorry mate but if you are talking about the UK then it's a new one on me. No matter hope you and your mates have a good time.. :cheers: :good:

Jenks
Christel
Site Admin

#3 Post by Christel »

It is now called Armed Forces Day.
toffe wrapper

#4 Post by toffe wrapper »

yep my bad ment armed forces day but had started early friday. It was a nice day at our local event then we went out for the evening. Woke up sunday asking myself how the hell did I used to do that every night.

TW
bobbob
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#5 Post by bobbob »

Jenks wrote:
toffe wrapper wrote:Well tomorrow is vetrans day, and me and my mates who are all vetrans will be raising a few glasses. It may not be pc but it has become a tradition since it first started that we get togeather and get smashed.

TW
T.W.

Veterans Day? sorry mate but if you are talking about the UK then it's a new one on me. No matter hope you and your mates have a good time.. :cheers: :good:

Jenks
As Christel said, Armed Forces Day. http://www.armedforcesday.org.uk/ It is the fourth one and getting bigger each year.
Never say something in Cyberspace you can't say Face to Face!!

Type a message, post your news,
Disagree with other members' views;
But please, do have some decorum,
When debating on the Full-Bore Forum.