Stripper clips 7.62x54R

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Doz

Stripper clips 7.62x54R

#1 Post by Doz »

Does anyone have a couple knocking about that they want to exchange for beer vouchers? Can't seem to track any down without buying from the US at fairly hairy cost!

Cheers, Bruce
bnz41
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

Re: Stripper clips 7.62x54R

#2 Post by bnz41 »

Hi Bruce,

I have 2 that I don't use, newish repro's that you can have, so are you near Bisley on saturday or PM me your address. You can owe me a cup of coffee or two, I don't drink. Neil
Doz

#3 Post by Doz »

Hi Neil, that's a very kind offer thanks. I was nearly at Bisley this weekend, unfortunately I have a car to fix now instead. Sending you a PM in a sec.

Cheers,
Bruce
lapua338

#4 Post by lapua338 »

Bruce,

I may have 4 original somewhere at home. I'll have a search around and let you know if you're interested.

I sold my M44 carbine some time ago and don't need them any longer.
Doz

#5 Post by Doz »

That's very kind thanks. Neil has already stepped manfully into the breach, but if you really have no use for them I'm sure I could offer them a home!
dirtbag

#6 Post by dirtbag »

Doz wrote:Does anyone have a couple knocking about that they want to exchange for beer vouchers? Can't seem to track any down without buying from the US at fairly hairy cost!

Cheers, Bruce
I have quite a lot, I got mine from ebay.com, some Rusty Russian ones, and some Finnish ones
Doz

#7 Post by Doz »

Thanks very much dirtbag but I think I'm pretty well sorted now.