K22 speed holster

24" and less, a place to discuss all things handgun related, section 7.3. Long barrelled revolvers, long barrelled pistols and section 5. Overseas contributions are more than welcome.

Moderator: dromia

Haslhoff

K22 speed holster

#1 Post by Haslhoff »

Hi, new to this forum apologies if it's been asked before. I'm after a speed holdter for the k22 lbp, I've heard a few guy say that there's an air soft version that works just as well. Does anyone know what type or if there's a cheaper way to get the proper version.

Thanks Doug
Tony-c

Re: K22 speed holster

#2 Post by Tony-c »

last time I was on the midway/brownells site I spotted the holsters on there flippin cheap, wasnt long ago they were £120+ but sure I saw them for about £85

I do know people that have bought the ipsc airsoft ones from china for 20 odd quid and modified them, personally I wouldnt, getting a DQ as its fallen out, let alone the damage just isnt worth it
Tony-c

#3 Post by Tony-c »

I run a modified one of these to hook my buckmark into
http://www.brownells.co.uk/epages/UK.sf ... /775000005

this is the one I was thinking of, but currently out of stock, not surprised at that price, they did have them as I sent the link to a club member and he got one.
http://www.brownells.co.uk/epages/UK.sf ... /408300000

search ebay for IPSC holster, loads of choice, but I have no idea about quality and how much work to make them fit yours
Last edited by Tony-c on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#4 Post by dromia »

Welcome Haslhoff!

Why not introduce yourself on the New Members forum?

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#5 Post by Blackstuff »

Andy Haines would probably be a good guy to speak to as, man he love de K22! This is his website; http://www.customguns.co.uk/home/4586789290
DVC
safetyfirst

#6 Post by safetyfirst »

Have you asked Scott or Feroza at Caledonian classic arms? I know they had some contacts a while back.
Airbrush
Home club or Range: Nra

#7 Post by Airbrush »

safetyfirst wrote:Have you asked Scott or Feroza at Caledonian classic arms? I know they had some contacts a while back.
I asked about one at the shooting show £200 ish for belt, holster & 4 mag pouches.
Haslhoff

#8 Post by Haslhoff »

I'm tighter than a ducks , if i can save a little I will. I know they're available ish at over the £100 mark which isn't too. I'll give browells a ring to see if I can back order one. Thanks for reply.
saddler

#9 Post by saddler »

Airbrush wrote:
safetyfirst wrote:Have you asked Scott or Feroza at Caledonian classic arms? I know they had some contacts a while back.
I asked about one at the shooting show £200 ish for belt, holster & 4 mag pouches.
Ouch....what are they made from, unicorn hide?

Belt should be £40+, quad pouches average £45...so that looks like a very pricey holster!!

What style are the holsters?
If I can get access to one (K22) to make s template I could mske some up IF I'd be likely to sell more than 3 or 4.
Not esp. into these LBP things so they're not on my normal radar. ..
Already do double, triple & quad mag. pouches plus matching belts....and already set up to make holsters too: but of the Luger, P38, Webley Auto style....
A possible PlanB could be to modify (fix) the Chinese made ones....but having seen some Chinese kit it'd be better renamed a PlanZ
Countryman

#10 Post by Countryman »

Another vote for Andy Haines. He did the mod on my K22 and sorted out the rig for both myself and another for my left handed daughter.

No complaints