Springfield 30-06/No4

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Convict_keeper

Springfield 30-06/No4

#1 Post by Convict_keeper »

I know I am jumping the gun a bit (no pun intended) I am getting a variation put on my ticket and am looking at my next purchases.

I am looking at getting a springfield 30-06 to go with my Mauser and No4 (have seen a few about but again if anyone is selling a "good" one I would be interested). With any luck I will be looking at getting these at the end of the month when I get some £'s that are due to me.

There is a cracking No4 just been added on Guntrader which I have my eye on and http://www.kirkemmerich.co.uk seem to have a few 30-06's.

So if your having a clear out let me know what you have and please send Pics :mrgreen:

Cheers
dirtbag

Re: Springfield 30-06/No4

#2 Post by dirtbag »

Convict_keeper wrote:I know I am jumping the gun a bit (no pun intended) I am getting a variation put on my ticket and am looking at my next purchases.

I am looking at getting a springfield 30-06 to go with my Mauser and No4 (have seen a few about but again if anyone is selling a "good" one I would be interested). With any luck I will be looking at getting these at the end of the month when I get some £'s that are due to me.

There is a cracking No4 just been added on Guntrader which I have my eye on and http://www.kirkemmerich.co.uk seem to have a few 30-06's.

So if your having a clear out let me know what you have and please send Pics :mrgreen:

Cheers

Fultons have 2 for sale, I think both are 2 groove which I think are less desirable. Kirks are very good, but are a lot of money !
Sim G

#3 Post by Sim G »

Kirk is a mate of mine, so if you see anything you like, you never know......!!

I will say though, Kirk doesn't sell $hite and he's an honourable man. He's been tempting me with an 1881 Marlin for a few months now!
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
dirtbag

#4 Post by dirtbag »

Sim G wrote:Kirk is a mate of mine, so if you see anything you like, you never know......!!

I will say though, Kirk doesn't sell $hite and he's an honourable man. He's been tempting me with an 1881 Marlin for a few months now!
Yeap I can vouch for that, I got a nice no5 From him last week :>
Convict_keeper

#5 Post by Convict_keeper »

Sim G wrote:Kirk is a mate of mine, so if you see anything you like, you never know......!!

can I ask where abouts they are, there is nowt on their website

Ohh and I will give you the nod I have my eye on a No4 and one of his 30-06's, just need the £'s to come through. Will IM you when I am in a possition to purchase to see if you can do anything ;)

Cheers

CK
Sim G

#6 Post by Sim G »

CK,

He's in Kent, buddy, however, he deos attend shows and events all round the country in his motorhome! And his Mrs makes an outstanding fruitcake!
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Convict_keeper

#7 Post by Convict_keeper »

Sim G wrote:CK,

He's in Kent, buddy, however, he deos attend shows and events all round the country in his motorhome! And his Mrs makes an outstanding fruitcake!
Cheers Sim,

For the right deal I will be willing to travel (well maybe even if there isnt a deal lol)

CK