P17 Rifle

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

P17 Rifle

#1 Post by pe4king »

Hi all looking for a P17 30-06 rifle empty slot and cash waiting
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

Re: P17 Rifle

#2 Post by the running man »

I've got one,but loves it to bits! Will put some pix up 4 u,got a bayonet and ching sling too! ...............there were one on guntrader a while back?
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
pe4king

#3 Post by pe4king »

I have seen one on GT but it has bee chopped up.
So RM are you saying you are selling or are you just tempting me, whichever would like to see the pics
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

#4 Post by the running man »

Just tempin u mate,ide only sell it to get a springfeild,ide want more for it than people would offer,and I've been offerd £800 for it,without bayonet! I will post some pix tonight sometime.
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
pe4king

#5 Post by pe4king »

GRRR they are quite a rare sight has a chance of one last year but wasnt in the position to get it, I was thinking about a Springfield but they seem to be even dearer
I also have a spare 303 slot among other things but im torn between a P14 and a Martini ive already got 4 Enfields
Alpha1

#6 Post by Alpha1 »

Get the P14. Mine shoots really well.
pe4king

#7 Post by pe4king »

Alpha1 wrote:Get the P14. Mine shoots really well.
I have been leaning that way to go with the P17
Ovenpaa

#8 Post by Ovenpaa »

On the P14 front is this one

http://www.full-bore.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... 554#p23554

I know the rifle and it is rather nice.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
pe4king

#9 Post by pe4king »

Thats the fella, do you know if its still for sale ? where abouts is it I was a bit put off bu the cheek piece but if it comes off thats good getting about is obviously a problem at the moment
Ovenpaa

#10 Post by Ovenpaa »

The rifle is still for sale in Mid Bedfordshire and the cheek piece.. well it was never supposed to be fitted, the seller and I both dropped our P14's off for a check over and mine to have some trigger work and the cheek piece fitted, when we went to pick them up everything had been done but the cheek piece had ended up on the other rifle (Pah!) It will come off very easily and the two holes can be plugged with suitable wood plugs.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal