Zombies in Denmark

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Christel
Site Admin

Zombies in Denmark

#1 Post by Christel »

Just wanted to show you all that they shoot zombies in Denmark as well!

:P
Attachments
z.JPG
kennyc
Home club or Range: hunters NRPC

Re: Zombies in Denmark

#2 Post by kennyc »

I found some in the Bayou country of Louisiana a couple of weeks ago :D
dodgyrog
Home club or Range: Three Counties Sporting Club & Gardners Guns

#3 Post by dodgyrog »

christel wrote:Just wanted to show you all that they shoot zombies in Denmark as well!

Looks like the missus!
Purveyor of fine cast boolits.
All round good guy and VERY grumpy old man.
Christel
Site Admin

#4 Post by Christel »

kennyc wrote:I found some in the Bayou country of Louisiana a couple of weeks ago :D
Oh do tell, what were you doing there?
Hot as hell I would imagine.
Lovely countryside? Got some more pictures?
kennyc

#5 Post by kennyc »

christel wrote:
kennyc wrote:I found some in the Bayou country of Louisiana a couple of weeks ago :D
Oh do tell, what were you doing there?
Hot as hell I would imagine.
Lovely countryside? Got some more pictures?
it was a family holiday + a chance to catch up with friends in Louisiana and Texas, lots of photos :D we had an afternoon at a range in 100f temps , which was then put into perspective by an afternoon in a range near Austin TX where it hit 113f! lots of toys to play with hand also something we don't normally have to put up with here.... don't anyone moan about a little bit of wind on century, this sucker picked up over 800lbs of sleeper and target frames and took the targets off into the next county :shock: :shock: even Mrs Kennyc got in on the action :) theres a couple of the video's on youtube alongside the one linked above , it was a great holiday and some great destinations :D
Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#6 Post by Blackstuff »

christel wrote:Just wanted to show you all that they shoot zombies in Denmark as well!

Looks like the zombie Paris Hilton, surely an indestructable creature as theres no brain to take out?! :o :lol:
DVC
Christel
Site Admin

#7 Post by Christel »

kennyc wrote:it was a family holiday + a chance to catch up with friends in Louisiana and Texas, lots of photos :D we had an afternoon at a range in 100f temps , which was then put into perspective by an afternoon in a range near Austin TX where it hit 113f! lots of toys to play with hand also something we don't normally have to put up with here.... don't anyone moan about a little bit of wind on century, this sucker picked up over 800lbs of sleeper and target frames and took the targets off into the next county :shock: :shock: even Mrs Kennyc got in on the action :) theres a couple of the video's on youtube alongside the one linked above , it was a great holiday and some great destinations :D
Impressive dust devils!
I think I would have struggled with temps like that. I know after awhile one just gets used to it but it does take some time.
Mirage?
kennyc

#8 Post by kennyc »

christel wrote:
kennyc wrote:it was a family holiday + a chance to catch up with friends in Louisiana and Texas, lots of photos :D we had an afternoon at a range in 100f temps , which was then put into perspective by an afternoon in a range near Austin TX where it hit 113f! lots of toys to play with hand also something we don't normally have to put up with here.... don't anyone moan about a little bit of wind on century, this sucker picked up over 800lbs of sleeper and target frames and took the targets off into the next county :shock: :shock: even Mrs Kennyc got in on the action :) theres a couple of the video's on youtube alongside the one linked above , it was a great holiday and some great destinations :D
Impressive dust devils!
I think I would have struggled with temps like that. I know after awhile one just gets used to it but it does take some time.
Mirage?
not at pistol ranges :D to be honest the heat in TX although high was very dry and as a result bearable, in New Orleans though, the mid afternoon walk down Bourbon street required a stop in every other bar for the air conditioning due to the 90%+ humidity(in the evening it was booze and live music :D)
Christel
Site Admin

#9 Post by Christel »

No mirage, surely there must have been some sort of heat haze thingy going on with heat like that?

New Orleans, have they rebuilt it ok? I got the impression the city was more or less levelled last time a hurricane passed the area?