Range Signs

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

Range Signs

#1 Post by Mike357 »

Wasn't quite sure where to put this but as it is to do with your range, I stuck it in here.

I got sidetracked this afternoon and rather than do some work I started to look for range (distance) signs for our club range as I'm fed up tripping over the string that runs across the range between some knackered plastic posts at 20, 15 & 10m (We have a covered FP at 25m). Only a matter of tome before somebody trips and plants their muzlr two inches into the dirt.

I have asked one of our members to donate some fence posts and I needed to find a source of signs for the numerical values. I found the place detailed below which, for what I need works out very cheap for their engraved plastic signs.

I will order some in a few weeks and post pictures of out new markers. I'm going to use the road marking spray paint for drawing the lines on the grass.

http://www.signomatic.co.uk/
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!