Century Range Electronic Targets

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

John MH

Century Range Electronic Targets

#1 Post by John MH »

Are they working?
Ovenpaa

Re: Century Range Electronic Targets

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

Nope unless something has changed in the last couple of weeks...
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
John MH

#3 Post by John MH »

Not unexpected but I thought I'd heard somewhere that they had them working again.
Ovenpaa

#4 Post by Ovenpaa »

I think one of our NRA forum types mentioned it a while ago so it is on the cards at some point.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
IainWR
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#5 Post by IainWR »

It is being worked on, and the Association does consider them a really good idea for applications outside serious competition. But the technology and the contracts are being difficult. Please give us space on this one - we will make it happen honest.

BTW a visitor has offered to sell me an automatic McQueen target at a really competitive price. I am exploring the validity of the technology. Wait out.

Iain
shugie
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

#6 Post by shugie »

IainWR wrote:It is being worked on, and the Association does consider them a really good idea for applications outside serious competition. But the technology and the contracts are being difficult. Please give us space on this one - we will make it happen honest.

BTW a visitor has offered to sell me an automatic McQueen target at a really competitive price. I am exploring the validity of the technology. Wait out.

Iain
Is it programmed to make sarky comments in the event of a really low score?
Careful now/that sort of thing
kennyc
Home club or Range: hunters NRPC

#7 Post by kennyc »

shugie wrote:
IainWR wrote:It is being worked on, and the Association does consider them a really good idea for applications outside serious competition. But the technology and the contracts are being difficult. Please give us space on this one - we will make it happen honest.

Iain
Is it programmed to make sarky comments in the event of a really low score?
optional extra sir tongueout
Ovenpaa

#8 Post by Ovenpaa »

Maybe you could have optional voices like with TomTom GPS. I had an uncensored Ozzie Osbourne for a while.
/d

Shed Journal