Ardesa Vortek ML Rifle

Anything muzzle loading in here. Old and new, rifles, shotguns, pistols and even cannons!

Moderator: dromia

techguy

Re: Ardesa Vortek ML Rifle

#11 Post by techguy »

Just watched some YouTube videos of the Vortek. They look like fun!! I want one :)
rocket-dog

#12 Post by rocket-dog »

Sandgroper wrote:If LHR go down the switch barrel route and are cheaper than T/C, then I could be tempted. ;)
From what I understand they have all sorts of ideas in the pipeline.

There doesn't appear to be TC dealer (importer?) into the UK. I am sure their pistols were available before the ban so somebody must have been bringing them in.
Sandgroper
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#13 Post by Sandgroper »

rocket-dog wrote:
Sandgroper wrote:If LHR go down the switch barrel route and are cheaper than T/C, then I could be tempted. ;)

There doesn't appear to be TC dealer (importer?) into the UK. I am sure their pistols were available before the ban so somebody must have been bringing them in.
Viking Arms is the importer for T/C http://www.vikingarmsltd.com/page.php?id=209
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#14 Post by Mike357 »

Did awhirl wind round trip over 2 days and visited Kranks, Hannams and Viking. Kranks have the pistol version of this ML rifle. Double mental!
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
rocket-dog

#15 Post by rocket-dog »

Sandgroper wrote:
rocket-dog wrote:

Viking Arms is the importer for T/C http://www.vikingarmsltd.com/page.php?id=209

Thanks for that! Things might be expensive this side of the Pond but there isn't much you can't get is there?
hobbesy

#16 Post by hobbesy »

I was interested in a Howda but this look very interesting, any idea of the muzzle velocity? need to know if I can use it at my indoor range and also would it take normal .50 lead balls as i can imagine the bullets this guys using cost a pretty penny
S&W M&P 15-22
Stoeger Sec 1
Adler a110 Sec 1
Winchester 94 .357,
Marlin 45-70
Savage 10 FP-SR .223
AI AE .308
.357 Westlake Alpha

Have slots open for.....
.22 LB pistol
.22LR rifle