Shooting the SSG

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

Alpha1

Re: Shooting the SSG

#11 Post by Alpha1 »

Mine has a Kahles scope on it. I just use a Bikini cover. Some of the Guys in the club have scope covers I will ask next time we have a range day and see what they are using. I think our Club Secretary who is a Registered Firearms Dealer supplied most of them but I may be wrong. I will ask the question.
By the way our Club Secretary has a absolutely stonking SSG in a wooden stock its the only one I have ever seen and he can shoot the middle out of the target at 300 yards with it and he is well into his 60,s. Next time he has it out I will take some pictures. Just did a quick calc probably the average age of our club members is 60 years old.
Ovenpaa

Re: Shooting the SSG

#12 Post by Ovenpaa »

I am after a set of bikini covers for mine. I have a 2002 rifle so it came fitted with a Swarovski ZFM6x42Z instead of a Kahles, I spoke to Swarovski UK and they contacted Austria however there are no bikini covers to suit in stock so right now I have the Butler Creek things fitted until I can find a suitable advantage.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal